Brian Kennedy Visits Ibrox & Murray Park

krissg910

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they are jointly richer than Kennedy I suspect. but we aren't expensive. many people could afford us.

I don't see how tbk are jointly richer when they had to borrow 5 mil from ticketus. Seems like every buyer has leveraged the offer 100 % from other sources so far inc CW.

What action! You have your views of what is needed,others have their's! Mmmmmmmmm, discussion me thinks. :P

Fine, then discuss this.

It's time that we fans got our own act together and did something practical to help save our Club. That means putting our hands in our own pockets for Rangers and not just sitting back moaning about which bidder isn't likely to put enough in. If 50,000 fans put £1,000 in that would be £50m. I'm up for that but who else would join me?

Brian Kennedy has a lot more money than 'The Blue Knights'

Yet everyone seems happy to slag him...

Strange.

I understand the paranoia of some following Whyte. But I trust the Administrators to sell us to the right folk ahead of what the wank Murray did.

Fine, then discuss this.

It's time that we fans got our own act together and did something practical to help save our Club. That means putting our hands in our own pockets for Rangers and not just sitting back moaning about which bidder isn't likely to put enough in. If 50,000 fans put £1,000 in that would be £50m. I'm up for that but who else would join me?

I think, you need to understand is that, not everyone can afford that amount of money! also what makes you think that members of this forum, are not doing their bit.

I think, you need to understand is that, not everyone can afford that amount of money! also what makes you think that members of this forum, are not doing their bit.

I didn't say that everyone could afford a grand but we have a lot more than 50,000 fans and I was pointing out how relatively easy it is to raise a large sum. £1000 is only £20 a week for a year. Even £500 would give £25m.

I think he's much more keen than he makes out, although I'm not sure why.

He did mention that his wife supports rangers so I can only imagine that's his slight 'emotional' tie if u like. Can u Imagine a nagging wife going on and on about an issue this close to her heart, the poor cunt must have sore ears :lol:

Think it safe to say Brian Kennedy is the preferred bid by the Administrators.

I disagree strongly.

I do not think it's safe to say that.

For starters, saying that implies that Rangers could, or even will, be saved and timmy will have your kneecaps for that. How else would they get away with their bigoted shite.

Scotland is running scared of bigots, whilst trying to look like it's targeting bigots, but not the bigots that caused all the problems.

The other day he said he had links to the taigs, so I asked him what these links were but he said that he didn't have any proof, just a feeling :lol:

Brian Kennedy used to be a Hibs fan but he married a bluenose and he also used to go to a lot of Gers games before he moved south.

If Brian Kennedy visited Murray Park and Ibrox that would hardly be surprising. You would want to see what you are possibly buying. I doubt if it has more significance than that at this time.

What I do find irritating is the number of our fans who are quibbling about which new owner will put in what amount of money and whether it is enough. How much are you all willing to put in?

I don't care at this moment who buys Rangers and puts in what amount of money. I will just be grateful for someone coming along to save Rangers FC. I don't have the cash to buy the Gers but I will happily buy a few grands worth of shares from the new people if they go on sale. Instead of reacting to rumour and conjecture our fans should hold any criticism until they have any facts. Someone has already posted that they don't trust Brian Kennedy without any valid reason. What is that about?

Just remember that those people offering to buy Rangers FC are buying A DEBT!!!!!

great post.

Brian Kennedy has a lot more money than 'The Blue Knights'

Yet everyone seems happy to slag him...

Strange.

I understand the paranoia of some following Whyte. But I trust the Administrators to sell us to the right folk ahead of what the wank Murray did.

I am not anti Kennedy but I need to ask where do we get the idea he has more money than 10 people. some of whom are very rich. others aren't even known.