The real story of the Famine song (sorry if it's a repost but it needs read agai

Dl2068

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me ages to read that!

Good read though. Never knew there was a Belfast Celtic. And their player (an Orangeman!) had his legs broken after a pitch invasion. Horrible :/

Googled them and it's in wikipedia :)

From the Vanguard Bears forum 08th March 2011. Or google" the story of the famine song" sorry it is soo long lol, but miss out the song lyrics and it IS interesting readin.

I didn't complain about its length, I simply asked who 'Bill and Will' are/were? It is interesting, I'm just unsure if it's true.

One of Bill and Will is a poster on here and the article has been posted on this forum before but that time it was posted WITH the permission of the writer of it.

Do we really need permission of the writer before posting it here though? If its publicly posted already on the net then copy and paste is fair game IMO.

I didn't complain about its length, I simply asked who 'Bill and Will' are/were? It is interesting, I'm just unsure if it's true.

It's true sir. Had almost forgot about that article. Lies and deflection are traits of the bheasts

The writer is too well known in East Belfast to try and get away with either :crabflute:

Great read and it shows that many of us, myself included have Catholics as friends, shock horror eh!

I can remember when the hatred started to fall off and we were becoming a little more understanding of each other but as the author says we have regressed so far recently it begs the question of why.

Great read and it shows that many of us, myself included have Catholics as friends, shock horror eh!

I can remember when the hatred started to fall off and we were becoming a little more understanding of each other but as the author says we have regressed so far recently it begs the question of why.

I would say lennon brings out the worst in us and the worst in them

My opinion on why. I think the hatred was fading by a majority until fairly recently. I dont think its a coincidence that the loathing intensified when Reid arrived at septic, then liewell, then lemmon being made manager & mouthpiece.. 3 of the most bitter biggoted Rangers haters you could think of.(who have the mhedia in their pockets)

I am getting old now and should be mellowing but my hatred of them is at an all-time high and its down to those 3 scumbags mentioned above.

I would say lennon brings out the worst in us and the worst in them

My sentiments exactly, suited the then Celic board to put someone in charge that the fans would worship and take pressure of Mr reid, but, he has brought the religous bitterness back to Glasgow and guys i know like myself who have been quiet for soo long need to respond to 3 names bigotry hatred of Rangers and anything Scottish.

My opinion on why. I think the hatred was fading by a majority until fairly recently. I dont think its a coincidence that the loathing intensified when Reid arrived at septic, then liewell, then lemmon being made manager & mouthpiece.. 3 of the most bitter biggoted Rangers haters you could think of.(who have the mhedia in their pockets)

I am getting old now and should be mellowing but my hatred of them is at an all-time high and its down to those 3 scumbags mentioned above.

Me too Jack and my Hatred for theses guys since they Pitched up has intensified and its not a good thing.

I had been away from Scotland for many Years in the Armed Forces, and in the Past 3 Years I have become a Different Person due to these People .They have brought an absolute ugliness with them that previous Managers like Martin O'Niel and Mowbry etc Did not have.They are Bigots without a doubt.The sooner the Authorities realise it the sooner there will be Peace.