The bookies must have lost a fortune today.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Rangers at 5/2 last night and stuck 50 notes on it. Was tempted by Rangers h/t, Rangers f/t as well.

Anyone else get lucky after today?

I started a thread yesterday saying the bears were 14/5 with William Hill, guess who never lumped on? i clean forgot until ko off time and let it go, feckin sick now though, on the other thread some guy reckons he got £18,750 back he must have staked £6,500 ish, heavy stuff.

I started a thread yesterday saying the bears were 14/5 with William Hill, guess who never lumped on? i clean forgot until ko off time and let it go, feckin sick now though, on the other thread some guy reckons he got £18,750 back he must have staked £6,500 ish, heavy stuff.

14/5? When was that? I went in William Hill about 7.00pm and it was at 5/2. Must have just missed it.

Had a score on the bears at 3/1 Ladbrokes online then popped into the bookies before kick off and stuck a fiver on Aluko first goal at 7/1. Not big money I know but I am one happy bear at the moment :lol:

just checked the slip and it's 9/1 Aluko, even happier :crabflute:

The bookies will be rubbing their hands

There would have been thousands of people taking them today

I'm sure the amount of accumulators it must have fucked this wknd too will have the bookies laughing

I know a few tims that have lost at least £500 each on the game today

GIRUY haha