The bookies must have lost a fortune today.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen ya bunch o fannies

Yous all owe me a tenner, the only reason we won today and you got your money is coz I never bet or went to the game today

My last three games were Dundee Utd, Killie and Hearts

I bet 2-0 Rangers in them all

So thanks to me you got your bet

I accept payment through paypal

Send to email: getitupyeneillennonyasmellyratfucktardwankface@wefuckedyees.com

I heard that they were odds on for a trip to Ibrox ... bet the bookies won't make that mistake again :pipe:

And another one - look, the odds reflect how much money has been placed on a particular bet. The fact that Celtic were odds on is because a shed load had been put them to win which is now in the bookies' pockets. They did very well out of yesterday.

And another one - look, the odds reflect how much money has been placed on a particular bet. The fact that Celtic were odds on is because a shed load had been put them to win which is now in the bookies' pockets. They did very well out of yesterday.

I thought bets on horses, dogs etc affect the odds. Are fixed odds coupons not set by form?

If they bring out a coupon on a wednesday showing odds of say, evens, and someone puts 50k on it, they cant just recall all the coupons to make the odds shorter. Or can they?

Listen if you are going to try and act smart and make people look daft get your facts right!

Every single horse race, greyhound race, football game is priced up by odds compilers BEFORE the event. Before this game the prices opened up with us at 5/2 and them odds on! The prices will then change in some occasions depending on volumes of money placed on the game!

They didn't, one bookmaker is reporting losses of an estimated £5m.

But carry on trying to look smart.

I got Rangers at 5/2 last night and stuck 50 notes on it. Was tempted by Rangers h/t, Rangers f/t as well.

Anyone else get lucky after today?

Yeah. Saw 3.7 win on Bet(un)fair, thought that price was fucking insulting to us seeing as though they are fucking shite and put £100 on just out of spite.

Will donate it to the fighting fund.