RFC statement: "Neil Lennon"

rangersxfc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the record would have to print an apology, they have quoted him as saying it was the rangers security people

Indeed.

NEIL LENNON last night hit out after Ibrox security chiefs told him he couldn’t watch from the stand and declared: “That sums up this country.”

The Irishman revealed he was warned not to watch the second half from the directors’ box over fears for his safety in case it sparked mayhem among the home fans. He instead had to watch on TV in the stadium’s media room.

Lennon said: “I would’ve sat in the stand but I was told by Rangers’ security people that wasn’t a good idea.

http://www.<No links to this website>/2012/03/26/celtic-boss-neil-lennon-security-told-me-i-couldn-t-watch-from-ibrox-stand-that-sums-up-this-country-86908-23801741/

Now if that is correct then yes NL is a fucking liar.

He is not only I liar, if true, but also a confirmed cheat and allegedly a bigot too. :wanker:

Excellent statement by the club, all that needed to be said...

You can't constantly play the victim all the time and get away with it and he has been found out big time!

The guy lacks class and dignity, always cheated, never defeated...it's the septic way. :wanker:

Exactly, and Martin O'Neil was actually a successful manager. He was also an over the top personality but I don't ever remember anywhere near the furore that surrounds Lemon when O'Neil was here. There is only one man responsible for Lemon's behaviour and that man is Lemon. But he'll never change because he doesn't have the intelligence to understand that it's HIM that's the problem here, no-one else.

(tu) Deserves a bump or two (or 300).