rangersxfc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of the defence team in the trial of Saddam Hussein no joke lol

the lawyer di stefano.

he did indeed defend saddam.

hes trying to convince a billionaire Qatari to take us over, but claims he is merely 'making a reccomendation'. Perhaps he's trying to instigate a role for himself though somewhere in all this.

the lawyer di stefano.

he did indeed defend di stefano.

hes trying to convince a billionaire Qatari to take us over, but claims he is merely 'making a reccomendation'. Perhaps he's trying to instigate a role for himself though somewhere in all this.

Good to know he defends himself.

Qatari Holdings sounds like a sovereign wealth fund ... Manchester City is owned by a sovereign wealth fund of Abu Dhabi.

we are a magnet just now for the wrong type of people.

If those bad people have a fotune of over £100 Billion pounds then I will hapilly sell to them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_Investment_Authority

Here are some key points about them

-Linked with a £200 Million takeover of Everton

-Rumoured to be prepared to bid up to £1.5 billion for Manchester United F.C

-QIA acquired 70% of the capital of Paris Saint-Germain, a French football club, in order to develop its presence in Europe

even if they aren't putting any of it in.

I'd go for a guy with a fiver who's investing it over a billionaire investing a quid.

How do you know they wouldn't be?

Not saying I believe Di Stefano's story by the way, but IF they were thinking of buying us then why wouldn't they invest?

the lawyer di stefano.

he did indeed defend saddam.

He will only be looking for a finders fee.

How do you know they wouldn't be?

Not saying I believe Di Stefano's story by the way, but IF they were thinking of buying us then why wouldn't they invest?

this lot might be ok if they bid but I mean what I said.

some of these bidders will be looking to make cash out of us.

They see what they were getting yesterday , honestly perhaps the atmosphere and spectacle we as fans created yesterday has tempted them , they saw it and we just blown away and thought

"I'm having some of that , in aboot these tarriers"

even if they aren't putting any of it in.

I'd go for a guy with a fiver who's investing it over a billionaire investing a quid.

But even £50 Million to people like them is just lose change it wouldn't make any difference to them and the really rich Arabs like them that buy footb all clubs tend to use this as a hobby and put time and resources into it.

IF this happens and it's a big IF then I would suck this Saddam lawyer guys cock