Qatari Holding may well NOW bid for Rangers FC

rangersxfc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine the meltdown amongst the tims if these guys came in and bought us all before the start of next season :lol:

They would need to man the Erskine bridge with a suicide patrol watch!

In all honesty think back to when SDM toke us over, I would imigine that alot of us would be throthing at the gash back then due to his finances and look at were he has led our club. I do like the money involved but I how long will these guys be intrested in us for?

Are Qatar owners likely to care about the history and tradition associated with this club and with holding that tradition for the next 140 years?

To me that's more important than some some sugar daddy willing to pump money in left right and centre.

I'll just be happy to make sure we have another 140 years.

2 weeks ago he said he SUGGESTED to them to buy us... now he's saying that they MAY just be about to do that

I just wanted to know where the link was for the story mate... as in a source? That's all. I wasn't implying anyone was lying or anything. Sorry if it sounded that way.

These people probably sit around the table and boast about how well there club is doing. "Here lads guess wit? Iv'e just bought Van Persie , 35 million. Will tear the Spl apart".

Honestly though , i'd love this. As long as they had real Rangers men on board as well , Gordon Smith And Walter Smith etc.

He just tweeted again

So we get this straight re Rangers FC I have ZERO interest other than seeing a suitable person bail it out and I think that is Emir of Qatar

.and NO FINDERS FEE no nothing in Rangers FC I have NO interest whatsoever ZERO my only reward is satisfaction if Rangers pull out this

Not yet mate.

I met Casey yesterday at the game hes some bloke :praise:

Had a pint with him and his buddy Andy up in Aberdeen and Albertz123. Enjoyed the beers and the company00000042.gif Walked into the pub late and started asking guys if he was casey.got no, no. no and more/ Saw these guys sitting with green and grey scarves on and was going to ask them uk.gif Had walked past casey and his buddy Andy. Then said you casey , aye, you must have been thinking hope to fuck that's not us, as you walked by us 3 timesuk.gifuk.gif I said no you just looked a pair of teuchtars uk.gif

Had a pint with him and his buddy Andy up in Aberdeen and Albertz123. Enjoyed the beers and the company00000042.gif Walked into the pub late and started asking guys if he was casey.got no, no. no and more/ Saw these guys sitting with green and grey scarves on and was going to ask them uk.gif Had walked past casey and his buddy Andy. Then said you casey , aye, you must have been thinking hope to fuck that's not us, as you walked by us 3 timesuk.gifuk.gif I said no you just looked a pair of teuchtars uk.gif

:lol: as i say thats a few times i have been with him, but he really is a good bloke.

His mate Andy is some lad i had to let him use myphone in Eindhoven as guess what he done? Lost his phone :lol: Casey is a walking phone losing machine.

:lol: as i say thats a few times i have been with him, but he really is a good bloke.

His mate Andy is some lad i had to let him use myphone in Eindhoven as guess what he done? Lost his phone :lol: Casey is a walking phone losing machine.

Fair play to the both of them , up on the sleeper on the Friday , then back down after the game at Aberdeensmiley-gen014.gif