Rangers Fans Fighting Fund pays Dunfermline debt of £22,000 but not DUFC

Boab

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan power at its very best...

Yes, the fund pays Dumfermline.

The Administrators (the Club) will have no choice but to pay DUFC the full amount owed or the SFA will apply sanctions.

I'm just an old bloke, but I hate to see young bears who don't have the wit to understand the bigger picture.

There is no way that the club will be able to renege on debts to other clubs - not with CVAs certainly. The SFA will demand that the debt is paid in full before we can move on - totally outside the debts to other parties.

You don't understand how a CVA works, clearly.

I'm enjoying the payback given to dundee hibernian, I wish the manager and chairman, ill will and harm. They will get their money eventually, but let them suffer in silence. I hope this is the beginning of a revenge against all our detractors and enemies.

It's still a matter of principle and I wouldn't want to se RFF money going to Dumbdee Utd

So they might eventually get paid - let them wait til the last minute

(tu)

Don't give the cunts anything until we absolutely have to.

Definately don't want those tossers getting any money from the RFFF.

I deliberately boycotted the last game against them and put the money in the fund instead. Would be a right kick in the baws if the money went to them anyway.

I'll never go to their cesspit of a ground again. May return to some away grounds next season, but for now my ticket money goes to the Gers.