Proud to be a Bear!

Just watched the Legends game there and all I can say is WOW! What a family The Rangers family is. Legends and fans alike tonight make you proud to be a bear. Watching the laps on honour there you see the smiles on the legends faces. Rangers through and through. We are truely the people!!!!! Sends a shiver up your spine! I LOVE THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The script for tonight couldn't have been written better even if the big man upstairs had done it. For Ally to roll back the years, forget about our troubles for a moment, and do what he was born to do - score goals and win games - brought a lump to my throat. Especially with the lap of honour.

How people can look at this tonight, 47,000 people turning up at a charity match on a Friday night, and think or even want Rangers to be liquidated is beyond me.

Tonight made me even prouder to be a Glasgow Ranger supporter. And after Sunday I didn't think that was even possible.

:uk:

What a fantastic atmosphere in the Stadium tonight. Well done all Bears, 47.500 what a crowd.The players loved it.

Goram,Amo, Big Marvin, Gio, De Boer. Laudrup have still got it! And who else could have scored but our own Super Ally!!

Well done too for the respect shown to the Milan boys. Apparently they haven't taken a penny for tonight and insisted all the monies went to our club. :praise:

Loved being there tonight, hope we can do something like that again :thumbup:

The game was believe it or not live on Danish TV. Watched it here with my son and it filled me with pride to be a part of the Rangers family. We ve had some great players over time and it was great that so many of them took time to play tonight but for me it was the fans who made really made this evening.

I can quite honestly say I have tears in my eyes watching that tonight, most especially the lap of honour. You could see what the Rangers family means to everyone of those players d the fans sounded amazing on the stream.

We are the people :praise: :praise: :praise:

Must admit to the watery eyes as well m8 - would have loved to have been over there and in with that crowd tonight! Was just beaming from beginning to end; so fantastic to see that bunch of players out on the pitch again and for Ally to score was just icing on the cake - it couldn't have been scripted any better.

The game was believe it or not live on Danish TV. Watched it here with my son and it filled me with pride to be a part of the Rangers family. We ve had some great players over time and it was great that so many of them took time to play tonight but for me it was the fans who made really made this evening.

You arent by any chance me and my mate met in Perth with your two mates? Remember you saying you lived in Copenhagen?

Superb tonight. Still in agony with the walk back to the car as I currently have shin splints but well worth it.

On a side note, there can't be many a left back better than Maldini to ever play the game.

Superb tonight. Still in agony with the walk back to the car as I currently have shin splints but well worth it.

On a side note, there can't be many a left back better than Maldini to ever play the game.

Thought Boban was superb in their midfield also!

What was the score? Who scored?

1-0 Who else would it have been. Super Ally off the bench to do what he was born to do :D

Also Walter must have lost it in the 9 Months hes been away from Rangers, Davie Weir at RB?! Turned out to be a masterstroke! A great night over all and well done to the bears and the guys from Milan

There really can never be anything but a bright future for such a special club :happy:

Here here mate never been prouder to be a Bear than since we went into Administration weird huh?but it seems to have really made us all pull together and show our love for the Rangers :)