Goram

King_gazza

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a cunt, and I can't stand the fact he is a Rangers legend.

why do you think that? not trying to disagree but would like to know your reasons for having this opinion ............

When compared to those who are Rangers Legends , though a great goalie , he should not be there! The Rangers Legends are not only great footballers but also dignified and proud individuals.

How anyone can say that andy goram is not a legend is either stupid or a taig . This guy is a bear through and through and was the best of his generation and tonight rolled back the years

really?? you accuse others of being "stupid" or "taigs" ?? so are you a racist bigot ?? before you answer make sure to check your facts and past events - A legend is a credit to the Club not a source of embarassment

really?? you accuse others of being "stupid" or "taigs" ?? so are you a racist bigot ?? before you answer make sure to check your facts and past events - A legend is a credit to the Club not a source of embarassment

Andy goram is a legend and like i say the best keeper of his generation and i know he has been a bit of a bevy merchant in the last few years and has done some things to piss of some bears.... But at least the guy can turn up for these games unlike gazza (who is another legend} but goram is a bluenose born n bread