Thank You Milan

mac309

THANKYOU Milan for your efforts tonight and at the dinner last night . We welcome you with open arms anytime at ibrox and our city. Thanks for your efforts and your demands for the monies going to Rangers.

Thank you for your stars,your generosity and yourfriendship

Well done to Milan. I only wish our own F.A cared about our survival as our Italian brothers. I seriously am considering becoming a vigilante and handing out my own form of justice to these pricks that keep hammering us. We can only take so much before we go fuckin postal on their ass!

Baresi made one brilliant slide tackle and my old man turned around at me and grinned like a wee boy in a sweet shop :lol:. I've lost count of the hours that have been spent listening to my dad talking about Baresi.

Franco Baresi is one of the best readers of the game, ever.

The moral of the story: Always listen to your old man :crabflute:

Nice of Milan to come over for the game despite their Charity fund not getting as much as they originally thought.

As an aside, my wee cousin was waiting on the Milan players after the game to get autographs, and only Papin signed for him, the rest walked straight on the bus :(