Brian Laudrup

Brilliant to see the legend out on the Ibrox turf again! Looks fantastic and in superb condition, hope Stan and his family took heart from seeing that.

I doubt any of those players will forget tonight and the atmosphere Rangers fans created for a charity match.

it was amazing to see him in the flesh and he played almost the full game which was superb.

I also though that Mols looked brilliant, he looked like he could pull on a shirt and start at the well tomorrow, was a brilliant gesture from the players at the end, big Amo giving the hail.gif to the fans ..... proud to be a bear alway's but was more so at the game. ...

Laudrup was immense last night. Good luck Stan Petrov, I am sure everyone is rooting for you to pull through. It has been a dark period for football recently, though thankfully Fabrice looks to be on the mend.

It's a small world Brian's return after recovery from cancer coinciding with Petrov's disgnoses ... hopefully he has the same outcome and they both have long health lives (tu)

Someone know why Gazza wasn't there?

That would have topped it off to be honest

I'm not sure ... I've heard there is a rumour on twitter? TBH given his poor health he couldn't have played in that game tonight :anguish:

I wonder if Butcher regrets stabbing us in the back when we were in the UEFA dock? I'm sure he would have enjoyed being in front of the best part of 50,000 tonight

Hopefully brian laudrup will be an inspiration to petrov to show that this horrible disease can be beat...All the best petrov you were a cheating bastard but u dont deserve this son ALL THE BEST GOOD LUCK SON

as the old joke goes ...... better one of them than one of us ...

I am a very happy man today, seeing Brian laudrup again in a Rangers shirt. Also for all the newer Rangers fans who never got a chance to see him play when he was with us, they can now say they saw one of the finest players ever to grace the Ibrox turf.

That touch where Laudrup killed a long ball dead with just one touch was just :drool:

I have never seen him play before I have only ever seen YouTube videos and stuff I could tell he was a magic player the only thing missing was pace

quite the contrary.

laudrup had great pace. it was a sight to watch the way he'd efficiently shift into gears, leaving the opposition in his wake. and not just spl players - check out the vids of him leaving germans in the dust during the euro competitions.

That touch where Laudrup killed a long ball dead with just one touch was just :drool:

I have never seen him play before I have only ever seen YouTube videos and stuff I could tell he was a magic player the only thing missing was pace

This shows how YouTube videos can't be trusted when evaluating a player. Laudrup had bags of pace.

Naw Son :pipe: His pace isn't missing,it's just dropped to the same pace as a mere mortal, (but he's now 43 yrs old afterall) In his day,Brian Laudrup had more fucking gears than Sebastian Vettel in his Red Bull F1 car.

And I kid you NOT! :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

quite the contrary.

laudrup had great pace. it was a sight to watch the way he'd efficiently shift into gears, leaving the opposition in his wake. and not just spl players - check out the vids of him leaving germans in the dust during the euro competitions.

I meant he doesn't have the pace that he used to but Icould tell he still had ability on the ball even now but he lacked pace seeing as he is over 40

so it wasn't just me that noticed all the foreigners (Big Amo aside) looked very fit and all the British players (Weir aside) were all a wee bit on the tubby side lol.

I don't know if they have senior leagues in these countries and they keep playing?

Durie was very thin ... didn't recognise him for a about 5 minutes :lol: