World Cup in Qatar.

gersandy

Whats the latest on this? Its went quiet.

Is it being played in the cooler winter months? Will the fans be allowed to drink?

Been looking at some of the plans for the stadiums, and to say im impressed is an understatement.

im pretty certain it will be in the summer, they have already agreed to relax laws on booze - which i find pretty strange... their religeous conviction on the matter can't be that strong if they are willing to break those beliefs for the sake of sport.

im pretty certain it will be in the summer, they have already agreed to relax laws on booze - which i find pretty strange... their religeous conviction on the matter can't be that strong if they are willing to break those beliefs for the sake of sport.

Only suits them on certain occasions I guess.

im pretty certain it will be in the summer, they have already agreed to relax laws on booze - which i find pretty strange... their religeous conviction on the matter can't be that strong if they are willing to break those beliefs for the sake of sport money.

Fixed that for you.