We must go on . . .

Nemesis

Just finished looking at last nights photos and watching the videos.

Near tears and bursting with pride to see how the Bears rallied round in the time of need.

Fans, staff, ex-players, current players - All stood up to be counted when the time came.

It is now time for the government, media, admin and every other body in this fucked up little country to look at this and make the call.

Rangers MUST live.

This is not just a football club.

This is an institution that many of us have invested 30+ years of our life and countless thousands of pounds in.

Our club must not die. We will NOT let it die.

If any bastard tries liquidation we MUST take to the streets as one.

Rangers Till I Die!!

Just finished looking at last nights photos and watching the videos.

Near tears and bursting with pride to see how the Bears rallied round in the time of need.

Fans, staff, ex-players, current players - All stood up to be counted when the time came.

It is now time for the government, media, admin and every other body in this fucked up little country to look at this and make the call.

Rangers MUST live.

This is not just a football club.

This is an institution that many of us have invested 30+ years of our life and countless thousands of pounds in.

Our club must not die. We will NOT let it die.

If any bastard tries liquidation we MUST take to the streets as one.

Rangers Till I Die!!

I came away from Ibrox last night and i was thinking the Milan players and group must be thinking to themselves how can this club be in such trouble with such a spectacle and support on the night.

Something is wrong somewhere in all of this.

I came away from Ibrox last night and i was thinking the Milan players and group must be thinking to themselves how can this club be in such trouble with such a spectacle and support on the night.

Something is wrong somewhere in all of this.

What is wrong is the full time Bheast activists plotting our downfall with lies deceit and innuendo on a daily basis

Maybe it's time we turned our attention on them

All in the interest of fair play obviously

Who are these people? Where do they live? What skeletons do they have in their closets?

What is wrong is the full time Bheast activists plotting our downfall with lies deceit and innuendo on a daily basis

Who are these people? Where do they live? What skeletons do they have in their closets?

Probably plenty that could be discovered by using a miniscule % of the time money and effort put into the besmirching of Rangers, i would say they have had a clear run so far, given pretty much carte blanche to do whatever it takes to drive us down.

Time to turn the spotlight on them would be a great idea.

Here's one Phil McGobblegiver Iam sure with a bit of gentle persuasion he would volenteer the names of few of our enemies, there have been a group of the vermin working tirelessly to bring our club down of that there is no doubt and for anyone to say otherwise is blind to that fact, aye swally yer right it's time we hit back with extreme prejudice.

Here's one Phil McGobblegiver Iam sure with a bit of gentle persuasion he would volenteer the names of few of our enemies, there have been a group of the vermin working tirelessly to bring our club down of that there is no doubt and for anyone to say otherwise is blind to that fact, aye swally yer right it's time we hit back with extreme prejudice.

Could be a job for VB

If these people are dedicating their lives to bringing us down - its only fair we know who they are.

In fact we should know everything about them.