Fan photos from last night

Senna

The zoom is 35x pretty decent but the camera itself is average, aye it wis defo a tim i was with my son and told him its his 1st game i wanted a few snaps of the ocassion and he told me i'd be huckled out if it took any more. To be fair a women steward came up to me and told me aslong as i don't video the game she'll make sure i can take as many pictures as i like.....i saw the rage in this face when she said that.

35 x zoom, wow. Mine is only a 5x zoom so no wonder my pics were shite :lol: glad you got to take the pics eventually, that was good of the woman to tell you it was fine. A bug girfuy to the taig steward :lol:

Sorry for my ignorance but what is a DSLR? Why makes it different to the usual 14mp cameras like mine?

It stands for digital single lens reflex (nope, no idea either) but they're the top range of cameras across the brands.

They definitely take the most amazing pictures I've seen, and every snapper I've met uses them. MosesMcNeil on here is the person to ask on here.

It stands for digital single lens reflex (nope, no idea either) but they're the top range of cameras across the brands.

They definitely take the most amazing pictures I've seen, and every snapper I've met uses them. MosesMcNeil on here is the person to ask on here.

Thanks (tu) take it they are quite expensive?

Thanks (tu) take it they are quite expensive?

Well I paid £400+ for mine, with a fairly standard lens, and I'm looking at buying a bigger zoom lens at around £200 soon.

They can run into thousands though, cameras and lenses. :anguish:

Well I paid £400+ for mine, with a fairly standard lens, and I'm looking at buying a bigger zoom lens at around £200 soon.

They can run into thousands though, cameras and lenses. :anguish:

Wow that's a lot of money, think I will just stick with my crappy wee camera :lol: