Burley Greetin

reddrock

Meanwhile over In timmy land "wtf they partying for the stooped fuckers we won the league"

And one of his boyfriends replied "we done the same thing last season"

He then tried to rephrase what he said but of corse he just couldn't and instead just failed at life

timmy land is hilarious :lol:

this week they were discussing how ian brines assualted lemon in the ibrox dug out when he had his finger pointing at lemons chest :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The way he said about Lafferty's'comments in the press this week was disgusting. Shows how much attention he pays. Saying that McCoist would not be happy, when McCoist said before the game that he agreed with Laff and Davis comments!

We should find a way letting ESPN know how much of an arrogant cunt this greeting faced tarrier is and show them we don't want him commentating on our games as we aren't enjoying the game so much, it hinders our viewing experience....customers always right

I Was listening to the game on bbc Scotland on the radio. MAn, they were so gutted that we got the winner, they didn't even try and hide it. Richard Gordon was nearly in tears and Murdo insisted motherwell were robbed. More rangers haters. MAkes it all the sweeter

Naw ye chose that cause you've no got espn :)

Why Pay ESPN, when you have broadband. Dont get me wrong, im not being cheap. I was happy to pay for setanta when they had the lot. When SKY/ESPN came in they almost doubled the subscription prices, reduced the coverage in terms of highlights and pre-match slots, and put less money back into the product. Possibly contributing to the state the game is presently in. SKY are responsible for the over-hyped black hole that is the EPL and every other league suffers.

I personally cant stand SKY or ESPN anymore and watch my games online. Burley is the biggest :wanker: on the telly and doesnt help matters.

Im subbed to rtv and would gladly plough the SKY/ESPN 20 bucks a month into a Gers owned TV channel showing all live games in this country.

Can't believe this utter, utter cretin was commentating on the World Cup final. He has the personality of a fucking goldfish, and that's probably doing a goldfish an injustice.

Can't believe this utter, utter cretin was commentating on the World Cup final. He has the personality of a fucking goldfish, and that's probably doing a goldfish an injustice.

Post of the month.

It's a farce how many taigs are in these vantage points to rub their poison in our faces every day of the week. Burley, Provan, Nicholas, Hartson.. that detestable old cretin McNeil .. Those are names off the top of my head. Is it really just a coincidence that punditry in Scottish football is completely overwhelmed with pro-celtc men ?

Or is it maybe because football men of our persuasion are out doing other things with their time like, y'know, MANAGING football teams ?

The only scottish pundit worth listening to is Neil McCann, and I'm no saying that cos he is a bear, I'm saying it because he speaks eloquently comes across as having half a clue what he is talking about and doesn't fill in awkward silences with complete and utter fucking shitetalk. the rest of them are just wankers.

The only scottish pundit worth listening to is Neil McCann, and I'm no saying that cos he is a bear, I'm saying it because he speaks eloquently comes across as having half a clue what he is talking about and doesn't fill in awkward silences with complete and utter fucking shitetalk. the rest of them are just wankers.

Agreed. McCann is the best Scottish pundit by a long way. Always calls it down the middle and doesn't try to be a 'funny' cunt like Burley.

Aye I like Neil McCann, he is well spoken, always speaks about football and will give an honest and unbiased view. I will prob get chased away with pitchforks here but I like Pat Nevin as well. I always think he is unbiased and gives his honest opinion and isn't a poisionous wee prick like the rest of them.

P.S Who is this Burley we are talking about? If I remember right he is a fucking nobody.

I jist spluttered ma tea , when we scored the winner , there was a shove he cries , well he is cryin now the greetin faced Tim CNUT !! Ah Feckin hate him .

I cancelled ESPN because he was summarising on it. Fucking howler of a man.

Cannot fucking stand the cunt, why is he STILL alive ?

To be fair he does seem to be an equal opportunity offender.

The tims hate him as well for some reason.last time he said thier title this year was tainted, got some semtex, and then backpeddaled.

I think he is just looking for headlines.I dont find him that bad on OF games though.Seems balanced enough ehn I have heard him in th epast, but he was well out of order on "Elhadjooof" when he came to Rangers. Telling us he should not even be in the team.I am glad Djoofy shut that prick up then when he played and got in lemmons face.