sticking the head on us

baxterboy

Clancy headbutts Whittaker and it hardly rates a sentence in the mhedia.

now what if a Whittaker had headbutted Clancy?

big colour pics of it would be splashed all over the newspapers and internet, endless slow-mo of it on the telly, he would have been sent off, and charged with criminal assault by the glasgow police and have gone to jail for thee months, he would have been branded as a street fighting hooligan and no place for his kind in football.

No? then why the fuck did big Duncan spend three months in barlinnie for headbutting?

why were criminal charges laid against chris woods and terry butcher by the plod and found guilty of handbags bullshit?

fuck this, our players are assaulted, they are trying to liquidate our team - i can't take anymore of the blatant prejudice in this country!.. i'm going back tae ireland!!...wait a minute...

Can see where you're coming from Baxterboy, but its open season on us just now, due to lack of leadership off the park. Some of the decisions given against us over last few years and this season in particular have been horrendous. I know you are talking tongue in cheek about whittaker, but if any Gers player did what clancy did, he most definately would have got a red card.

Guys calm down. The ref was Iain Brines ffs. He is a follower of the dark side and gives us nothing. Why be surprised at his performance?

not surprised at brines at all. that status quo for him.

why does a rangers player go to jail for headbutting and is charged by the police and nothing is done by them when it happens to a rangers player. and why is not all over the headlines or slow mo on the telly endlessly.

now just say whittaker had headbutted brown last week...

why does a rangers player go to jail for headbutting and is charged by the police and nothing is done by them when it happens to a rangers player. and why is not all over the headlines or slow mo on the telly endlessly.

He would have come off worse, it would be like headbutting an iron.

Brines should be Down the Dustpipe, Living on an Island cos he did Break the Rules. He does it Again and Again. He wants to make A Mess of the Blues and is Burning Bridges with his Lies. Anyhow mate What Youre Proposing is he should have a lie Down Down and do Whatever You Want. Im sitting In My Chair next to Caroline, making a Paper Plane, wishing brines was In The Army Now.

But Baxterboy, Theres Something Bout You Baby I Like. :lol:

Fuck sake fellas he nutted Whittaker on the nipple it was hardly comparable to big duncs belter on that twat mcstay where he took a running head butt into his beak. Aye action should have been taken but I doubt anyones getting the jail for nipple burn.

Brines should be Down the Dustpipe, Living on an Island cos he did Break the Rules. He does it Again and Again. He wants to make A Mess of the Blues and is Burning Bridges with his Lies. Anyhow mate What Youre Proposing is he should have a lie Down Down and do Whatever You Want. Im sitting In My Chair next to Caroline, making a Paper Plane, wishing brines was In The Army Now.

Little Dreamer!

Whittaker did the lad a massive favour by not making a meal of it. Had he gone down, it could well have been a very different story.

Aye Whittaker would have been branded a cheat for getting the lad sent off. im still waiting on Brown getting called for the assault on Aluko last week.

jack, considering the seriousness of the offense of headbutting i think Arrested Development would have been a bit more appropos ;)

Fuck sake fellas he nutted Whittaker on the nipple it was hardly comparable to big duncs belter on that twat mcstay where he took a running head butt into his beak. Aye action should have been taken but I doubt anyones getting the jail for nipple burn.

did you see big duncan's headbutt - it was handbags and he got three months for it.

if big dunc had stuck the head on the raith player he would only be waking up now!

its the double standard that is the issue.

and what about butcher and woods - that was handbags to and they got done.

did you see big duncan's headbutt - it was handbags and he got three months for it.

if big dunc had stuck the head on the raith player he would only be waking up now!

its the double standard that is the issue.

and what about butcher and woods - that was handbags to and they got done.

Aye but it's the intent thats half the battle mate, Clancy stood up and put his head into whitts tits, dunc took a 2 step run up to try and connect, in the eyes of the law that changes it from a moment of madness or reactionary incident to a pre meditated planned incident big difference. Anyway I agree he should have been off just saying as an incident it wasn't really that bad.

I Aint Complaining, it's only a bit of Fun, Fun,Fun :)

Youre just like The Wanderer, trying to live on The Wild Side Of Life melting some Ice In The Sun and flicking though Pictures Of Matchstick Men but The Party Aint Over Yet.

Aye but it's the intent thats half the battle mate, Clancy stood up and put his head into whitts tits, dunc took a 2 step run up to try and connect, in the eyes of the law that changes it from a moment of madness or reactionary incident to a pre meditated planned incident big difference. Anyway I agree he should have been off just saying as an incident it wasn't really that bad.

i think big dunc acted instinctivly rather than premeditated.

and i think he was done coz he was a rangers player.

the idea that we was the first to do this in british football is a joke...it was done daily in our games in the public park.

this was the first time in history a British professional player was jailed for an incident during a match. why did the plod pick on big dunc?

and while we are at it - why did lennon not serve time for headbutting shearer's boot, eh!!!

and btw i'm not looking for clancy to get done.

its the media, plod, and the sfa i want done.

i think big dunc acted instinctivly rather than premeditated.

and i think he was done coz he was a rangers player.

the idea that we was the first to do this in british football is a joke...it was done daily in our games in the public park.

this was the first time in history a British professional player was jailed for an incident during a match. why did the plod pick on big dunc?

and while we are at it - why did lennon not serve time for headbutting shearer's boot, eh!!!

and btw i'm not looking for clancy to get done.

its the media, plod, and the sfa i want done.

For fecks sake man, you need to move on. Big Dunc was about 18 years ago, he was gaoled when he was no longer a Rangers player and the guy had been done for assault something like 4 times. Totally different set of circumstances. Get a grip and take off the blue tinted spectacles mate. Yesterday's incident was a yellow, at best. As someone else said, nipplebutt.