The ramblings of Craig Burley

I don't know whether to be annoyed at him half the time or laughing at him for being an absolute bawsack.

Yesterday, for some reason I must have missed, he started trying to discuss what he and his co-commentator had for lunch, and got into a discussion about a piece and "totty scone" with ketchup - what the fuck?

Later on he even got into a onesided argument with Lafferty, who was too busy playing in the game he was supposed to be commentating on to respond, and his claim we were still the best team in Scotland.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to sit next to this clown, and I'm having to seriously consider watching with Punjabi commentary just to get away from this twat.

I don't know whether to be annoyed at him half the time or laughing at him for being an absolute bawsack.

Yesterday, for some reason I must have missed, he started trying to discuss what he and his co-commentator had for lunch, and got into a discussion about a piece and "totty scone" with ketchup - what the fuck?

Later on he even got into a onesided argument with Lafferty, who was too busy playing in the game he was supposed to be commentating on to respond, and his claim we were still the best team in Scotland.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to sit next to this clown, and I'm having to seriously consider watching with Punjabi commentary just to get away from this twat.

Punjabi commentary? Do the Arabic channels recruit Pakistani/Indians? :lol:

He's an utter clown. Can't believe how many users on here were saying "he's not that bad" a while back.

His hatred of Lafferty is bordering on disturbing.

I was one of those people but tbf I had only heard his commentary in the few occasions I watched ESPN and he wasn't too bad. I've now come to realise he's a vagina.

I don't think he is biased as he fair rips in to the other lot an all, but personally just think him to be ridiculously negative in his outlook. He is actually the same when commentating on the EPL games.

I think in a way, he likes to criticise general standards in football as if it then somehow reflects better on him and the period he played. Also, I think he wants to take on the role of the Simon Cowell type, who gives deliberately negative and antagonistic comments to gain notoriety.

In combination with the above, he is also a cock and the result is the pish he spouts that we have to listen to!

Worst cunt.

It's like someone has sat and said to him, "Look Craig, you're not too popular with our audience. Try and work up some chemistry between you and the other guy. Show them that you're not a cunt."

My god, he's certainly going the right way about it.