Give us your effin money

govansw1

I have pledged to saveRangers and donated to the RFFF and calculated that I have contributed about 1% of my “wealth” excluding my house.

If, for example Jim McColl did the same and donated 1% of his wealth we are looking at £8 million (earlier this year he donated £200,000 to a local charity appeal which is excellent).

Add to this all the other wealthy Rangers supporters out there it is clear Rangers can be saved.

If these wealthy fans are donating why is there only £300,000 in the RFFF.

As usual, it is the people who can least afford who are making the big effort and donating.

Is it not time for the business men who support the Rangers change to Rangers supporters who are business men and start donating.

Despite all the words of support there will be a number of fans who have donated nothing and hope someone else does. Just like an election with

a low turn out. People sit at home without voting and hope their party wins. It's human nature.

So, to all of you out there still to donate get your finger out and to quote Bob Geldof “give us your fuckin’ money”.

People with a brain can see that donating money in this fashion is worthless. You mention that it's people with the least personal wealth that are chipping it, that's cause these people are generally daft. To suggest that someone should throw away £8m to bail out Craig Whyte is absurd.

I have pledged to saveRangers and donated to the RFFF and calculated that I have contributed about 1% of my “wealth” excluding my house.

If, for example Jim McColl did the same and donated 1% of his wealth we are looking at £8 million (earlier this year he donated £200,000 to a local charity appeal which is excellent).

Add to this all the other wealthy Rangers supporters out there it is clear Rangers can be saved.

If these wealthy fans are donating why is there only £300,000 in the RFFF.

As usual, it is the people who can least afford who are making the big effort and donating.

Is it not time for the business men who support the Rangers change to Rangers supporters who are business men and start donating.

Despite all the words of support there will be a number of fans who have donated nothing and hope someone else does. Just like an election with

a low turn out. People sit at home without voting and hope their party wins. It's human nature.

So, to all of you out there still to donate get your finger out and to quote Bob Geldof “give us your fuckin’ money”.

Personally i pay for two season tickets, and also have contributed to the fighting fund. Somehow your op doesn't come across to well.

You reek of filth, or maybe it's just me. :pipe:

Personally i pay for two season tickets, and also have contributed to the fighting fund. Somehow your op doesn't come across to well.

You reek of filth, or maybe it's just me. :pipe:

I also have two season tickets in govan rear.

What I am trying to get across is my £1 is a rich persons 1p. Does this make sense?

Would it sound better if it came from a well known face like John Greig for example?

As for reekin'. I hope it is just you.

Fair enough throwing your spare change in the RFFF collection boxes, buying a scarf or a small union flag for a donation (I have done all three). But no one is going to put any big money in for nothing in return.

If there is a share issue in the future I have around £1000 saved up that I will hopefully buy shares with, but there no chance I'm going to pay it into the RFFF for no return.

Those that have contributed to the RFFF in anyway are to be commended,but I have some sympathy with the OPs point, I mean, all those celebrity Rangers fans, have a far as I know ! not made a significant contribution, even if they were to match what has been collected so far! Would be fantastic.