Who is your manager of the year?

There was a discussion about this on MOTD2 last night and I believe that Brendan Rodgers is the favourite to win this award. While I think Rodgers will win, I thought I would ask if you agree with that. And if not who would you choose as the manager of the year?

Personally speaking, I would go with Alan Pardew. He's done an incredible job since he went to Newcastle.

Hard to disagree with those two.

Although I think Moyes has done a great job again. European place still on the cards, and a winnable FA Cup semi. Victories over Manchester City and Chelsea at home as well.

alex ferguson.

how can you deny it, this is a guy who time & time again has risen to the challenge of opponents with unlimited welath. When chelseawhere baught by abrambovich, spent an obscene amount of money on the worlds best players, many thought we'd be in for a long era of dominance. Fergy figured it out and returned united to the top of the pile.

now, it's man cities turn, how much have they spent since the shieks came in? They eclipsed chelsea's spending, poached players from Arsenal, United & many others in the premiership, aswell as other leagues around the world, and have a wage bill that must surely dwarfs any other in world football. And yet again Fergy looks like he is going to topple them in the league.

alex ferguson.

how can you deny it, this is a guy who time & time again has risen to the challenge of opponents with unlimited welath. When chelseawhere baught by abrambovich, spent an obscene amount of money on the worlds best players, many thought we'd be in for a long era of dominance. Fergy figured it out and returned united to the top of the pile.

now, it's man cities turn, how much have they spent since the shieks came in? They eclipsed chelsea's spending, poached players from Arsenal, United & many others in the premiership, aswell as other leagues around the world, and have a wage bill that must surely dwarfs any other in world football. And yet again Fergy looks like he is going to topple them in the league.

I agree with the principle, but don't act like Man Utd don't buy their way to glory too :lol:

I agree with the principle, but don't act like Man Utd don't buy their way to glory too :lol:

on merit though. Ferguson has earned every penny he has spent at united through success. He turned them into arguebly the biggest club in the world with his success which has braught the club billions in revenue world wide, not to mention the sort of cash they get from consistantly winnign the EPL & 3 CL finals & a semi final in 4 seasons.

it's a kin to someone workin there hands to the bone for most his life and working through the property ladder until he finally getst he home of his dreams... and his next door neighbour has a rich dad, or won the lottery to buy his gaffe.