Any future share issue scheme

While discussing the subject of tbk share offer on another topic it seemed no one could really agree on the cost of shares. Some people say the should cost £1000 to make sure we get enough money into the club others think £100 would be better as more people would be able to afford this amount.

I suggested a bronze, silver and gold package where bronze costs £100 and get you 1 share, silver costs £500 and gets you 6 shares and gold costs £1000 and gets you 13 shares. You could however if you can afford it buy as many gold packages as you like. Just a thought off the top of my head that I'm sure many more intelligent than me might shoot down with good reason.

So my question is what would the guys on here like to see as an amount to purchase shares?

Everyone seems to go the either or route when as with many things the truth lies somewhere in the middle a combination of both shareholders and membership scheme would produce the best result long term for me. There should also be limitations on percenage of shares able to be held by a single shareho;der.

Membership should be set at £100 initial joining fee ( one off) and a monthly charge of approx. £10 per month. I know it doesn't sound alot but once memberships go up to the levels of say porto which I believe a figure of 330,000 was mentioned that is significant income in anybody's environment.

Shares should be set at £100 or multiples thereof this tiering system mentioned by some is a bad idea as the impression you are selling is fans ownership, that everybody is equal though obviously someone holding a hundred shares has more voting clout than someone with just one. If you want to offer incentives this could be done on number of shares held.

Just my opinion although this is just a brief outline

While discussing the subject of tbk share offer on another topic it seemed no one could really agree on the cost of shares. Some people say the should cost £1000 to make sure we get enough money into the club others think £100 would be better as more people would be able to afford this amount.

I suggested a bronze, silver and gold package where bronze costs £100 and get you 1 share, silver costs £500 and gets you 6 shares and gold costs £1000 and gets you 13 shares. You could however if you can afford it buy as many gold packages as you like. Just a thought off the top of my head that I'm sure many more intelligent than me might shoot down with good reason.

So my question is what would the guys on here like to see as an amount to purchase shares?

am pretty sure that the tbk's shares are that, but with the 'bronze' being £1000

Everyone seems to go the either or route when as with many things the truth lies somewhere in the middle a combination of both shareholders and membership scheme would produce the best result long term for me. There should also be limitations on percenage of shares able to be held by a single shareho;der.

Membership should be set at £100 initial joining fee ( one off) and a monthly charge of approx. £10 per month. I know it doesn't sound alot but once memberships go up to the levels of say porto which I believe a figure of 330,000 was mentioned that is significant income in anybody's environment.

Shares should be set at £100 or multiples thereof this tiering system mentioned by some is a bad idea as the impression you are selling is fans ownership, that everybody is equal though obviously someone holding a hundred shares has more voting clout than someone with just one. If you want to offer incentives this could be done on number of shares held.

Just my opinion although this is just a brief outline

www.rangersunite.co.uk 00000042.gif