Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2011-12 MD 31

Who said he was the most intelligent footballer in the world? I wouldnt say he was the most intelligent at man U. He is still an amazing footballer. He has either scored or made a third of Man U's goals this season and has probably been involved in another 20% of them yet you still have issues with him. What more can the guy do?

rooney is world class, enlgish league is in the top 2 leagues in the world

week in week out rooney performs for currently the best team in the league and one of the biggest teams in the world

as a person i really dont like him but brillant player

rooney is world class, enlgish league is in the top 2 leagues in the world

week in week out rooney performs for currently the best team in the league and one of the biggest teams in the world

as a person i really dont like him but brillant player

Banging your head against a brick wall mate. The Oracle doesn't do facts. Apparently united don't have any world class players. Rooney would be welcomed by any team in the world. He would play in any team in the world. I really don't know what else the guy can do. He has been one of uniteds best players every season for years. The same united who made 3 CL finals in the last 5 years.

Derek changing his opinion to go against me shocker. :wanker:

Not sure why I waste my time putting you in your place. :rolleyes:

I'd also love someone to point out what 'facts' have been used?

Where did I say he was world class? If your reasons for not rating him as world class are because you only put 4 or 5 guys in that bracket then i actually for a change agree with you. Ive never said he is world class becasue to me world class is defined as a player who would walk into the starting XI for any team in the world. Thats why I said Hart because I think he would. However I think Rooney is very very close to it and deserves a big up. You though spend your time spouting nonsese like he doesnt have a great passing range, he has a poor touch, he doesnt have a great football brain. To me thats a load of shite.

You stated Man U was an overrated team in an overrated league I pointed out the FACTS that man U have made 3 of the past 4 CL finals and showed the FACTS that English teams have had the best CL record of any other country for the past 10 years. You decided to completely ignore this and still state they are overrated, the league is overrated and Rooney is overrated. FACTS say otherwise! but he you dont like them.

Derek you must have been dropped on the head as a child.

Comparing a league on the basis of four teams, lol, ignoring the Europa League.

Enlighten us with the world class players at Manchester United!

i think you must have been repeatedly punched in the head as a fetus.

The CL is the premier tournament in Europe. Strange I would use it to show how strong the top teams in the EPL are :wanker:

Vidic is world class! Rooney and Valencia arent far off. Nani on his day is, but he isn't at the races enough to be world class. van Der Saar was. Scholes was and is still an amazing player. Ronaldo was.

Let me get this straight, Derek had a go at me for saying United don't have many world class players and when asked to name them he can only pick one and has to mention previous players? I feel bad for this fella as he clearly is not right in the head. :lol:

By the way I agree that Vidic is world class. Same with Ronaldo/VDS/Scholes(was). Valencia, Ferdinand and Rooney are very good players as well, don't agree with Nani though.

Evra was also the best left-back in the world for a period, IMO, De Gea and Carrick are underrated.

Fuck me, for somebody that says Man United are shit and don't have any good players I seem to think a lot are good. :ohmy:

Ignored my showing how strong the top English clubs are again I see. Sweep Sweep!

i had a go at you for the reasons you dont think they are world class, not because you dont think they are. ie Rooney doesnt have a good passing range, poor touch etc

Rooney second? Not bad considering how overrated he is according to some on here. Second only to one of europes finest. Still won't be enough to shut some people up though.

Why should people shut up about Rooney being overrated ? Because of these stats ? :lol:

Its about personal opinions on whether or not you think a player is under or overrated.

Basis your opinion on stats is absolutely brain dead.

Guess who posted this!

What's the point of constantly talking about your flawed argument? You refuse to understand how stupid it is to compare a league on the basis of four teams whilst totally ignoring Spanish domination in the Europa league over the last 10 seasons!

Why do I keep replying? doh

I have said all along the Spanish league is the strongest league and you know I have. the EPL is however the second.

Just block me if you want. It would save us both hassle.