Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2011-12 MD 31

Any time I see Derek arguing in this section its always got to be about United, strange considering he's said he doesn't support them. :rolleyes::lol:

Fuck United.

Hard to have an argument about Rooney thats not related to United doh

Ok I love United. UTID!

That's no exaggeration either.

Also seems to have this habit of posting stuff that indicate sticking up for the scum, key instances are the thread about new members being taigs and sticking up for Scott Brown throwing his runner up medal away. I hardly ever see him in the Bears Den.

He seems to have memory loss and changes his points in threads, SWSL son? :lol:

Not sure how hard it is to grasp that calling someone/something overrated does not mean you think they're shit. For example I think the EPL is overrated because many say it's the best league in the world, IMO it's behind La Liga.

and mine.

I do support United.

The real question is are you also a scum fan, I mean the real scum not United. :pipe:

I can catagorically state that I do not support Celtic. I dont have a bitter resentment towards them though. They are just cunts and thats it.

Derek you must have been dropped on the head as a child.

Comparing a league on the basis of four teams, lol, ignoring the Europa League.

Enlighten us with the world class players at Manchester United!

Either that or he's a constantly drunk 16 year old.

That part pretty much sums up the moron that you are. My point was clearly talking about your constant arguments in here on the subject of United, clearly.

I never said this thread was all about United.I said I find you constantly arguing on the subject of United in this section. Please, help me help you, where are you getting lost ?

(tu)

Song gets many assists for a DM, very surprised that Routledge has seven assists this season.

Sessegnon is having a fantastic season, would be a great signing for Arsenal.

That's the trouble with Song, he is too attacking to be an out and out DM.

Walcott has been poor this season yet is equal with Mata and Sessegnon which is interesting.

Have been thinking Arsenal should get Sessegnon all season but I think the price will put them off!

That's the trouble with Song, he is too attacking to be an out and out DM.

Walcott has been poor this season yet is equal with Mata and Sessegnon which is interesting.

Have been thinking Arsenal should get Sessegnon all season but I think the price will put them off!

arsenal are far better attacking than chelsea and sessegnon is a better player than walcott

(tu)

Reading! Not your biggest strength. ;)

Inability to follow a conversation, inability to understand your own words, sentences and posts in general! Not your biggest strength.

Yet again I've simply wiped the floor with you, try and ignore it as long as you want, it matters not. ;)

Inability to follow a conversation, inability to understand your own words, sentences and posts in general! Not your biggest strength.

Yet again I've simply wiped the floor with you, try and ignore it as long as you want, it matters not. ;)

Your point was I constantly argue about United in threads that are related to United in some way. Way to point out the obvious. You truly are an embarresment. doh

Your point was I constantly argue about United in threads that are related to United in some way. Way to point out the obvious. You truly are an embarresment. doh

No my point was that I find you constantly arguing on the subject of United in this section, I said it constantly and yet you still replied and replied only to end up agreeing with me in the end. :lol:

Every argument I've seen you involved in always ends in you losing and humiliating yourself. Why bother ?

No my point was that I find you constantly arguing on the subject of United in this section, I said it constantly and yet you still replied and replied only to end up agreeing with me in the end. :lol:

Every argument I've seen you involved in always ends in you losing and humiliating yourself. Why bother ?

No what you find is the things you want to find. Its a young man trait. It gets better in time (tu)

I post in threads not related to United and have an opinion on them. If the thread relates to United and I disagree with someone I will argue the point. If the post is about another subject and I disagree I will argue my point on it.

You sir are an imbecile!

No what you find is the things you want to find. Its a young man trait. It gets better in time (tu)

I post in threads not related to United and have an opinion on them. If the thread relates to United and I disagree with someone I will argue the point. If the post is about another subject and I disagree I will argue my point on it.

You sir are an imbecile!

God man, are you being serious ? This is like going round and round in circles.

You can toss the 'young man' patter at me if you want but the truth is you're as thick as fuck that can't follow an argument.

I'm out, too much work for a Friday night.