The Gallant Pioneers Help Save Their Club.

1234jzb.jpg

The Gallant Pioneers 1872 book is currently selling for £80 on Amazon, it can't be purchased in bookshops.

I've managed to get my hands on 50 copies signed by the author Gary Ralston.

We're selling them at £23 ( incl P+P).

Every penny made will go directly to The Rangers Fighting Fund.

Moses and the lads are helping their Club stay afloat through this turbulent time.

For your copy just PM me or send an email to thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com

pm sent mate (tu)

My brother gave me this book as a birthday present. Didn't realise the price, but a fantastic read foray gers fan,or true football fan for that matter!!!!

Exactly how I feel about it mate. It's not just good reading for the Rangers story, it's got loads of interesting points about the early days of Scottish and English football.

Best football book I own.

Exactly how I feel about it mate. It's not just good reading for the Rangers story, it's got loads of interesting points about the early days of Scottish and English football.

Best football book I own.

We have an incredible and unique story.

It's all contained on the pages of this fascinating book.

arrived yesterday morning have already read it, really is an amazing read having read nearly around about 100 books about rangers and this is by far in my view the best one bar none. going to rothesay and will visit the site were rangers played a charity match on the island. were i played football when i was a bit younger never relised the history that my team had played there. going to read the book again over the weekend

arrived yesterday morning have already read it, really is an amazing read having read nearly around about 100 books about rangers and this is by far in my view the best one bar none. going to rothesay and will visit the site were rangers played a charity match on the island. were i played football when i was a bit younger never relised the history that my team had played there. going to read the book again over the weekend

u not a bit gutted that youre finished it in a day?

1234jzb.jpg

The Gallant Pioneers 1872 book is currently selling for £80 on Amazon, it can't be purchased in bookshops.

I've managed to get my hands on 50 copies signed by the author Gary Ralston.

We're selling them at £23 ( incl P+P).

Every penny made will go directly to The Rangers Fighting Fund.

Moses and the lads are helping their Club stay afloat through this turbulent time.

For your copy just PM me or send an email to thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com

Brilliant mate! thank you very much for the book, exactly as described and with envelope to keep it clean worked a treat (tu)

Less said about the phone call the better though! ;)doh

A well deserved +rep

Thank you again mate!