North Korea Loyal

Chineseboy

Does anyone know if this still exists or indeed if it ever did? I am sure i remember seeing t-shirts printed and also pretty certain there was a guy on one of the forums who was a member. Just wondering as i am going there in August . Cheers.

Does anyone know if this still exists or indeed if it ever did? I am sure i remember seeing t-shirts printed and also pretty certain there was a guy on one of the forums who was a member. Just wondering as i am going there in August . Cheers.

Who are you ?

James Bond ?

are you really chinese? Never seen a chinese rangers fan.

Ps. If youre going to north korea, i recomend the poodle. Its delicious.

are you really chinese? Never seen a chinese rangers fan.

Ps. If youre going to north korea, i recomend the poodle. Its delicious.

Well mate, you are not going to see one here..born and bred Stirlingshire lad. I don't need to go to any of the Koreas for dogmeat as there is a whole street of it here, complete with menus.

Yeah lol, you'll have guards keeping an eye on you. Apparently they don't let you out of their sights incase you see the poverty and starvation that lies outside the big cities. Have fun though, can't believe their is a loyal fanbase in North Korea haha :D

EDIT: The fucks up with the font size? O_o

Thats unbelievable. Im a bear currently living in South Korea and I think i might be the only bear in this country. The fact that there are supporters in North Korea is simply astonishing. Ive been up to the demilitarized zone and its no cake walk getting into North Korea. Getting up to the DMZ was hard enough having to register with an official tour group and getting your passports checked by the american and south korean army at several check points. I live in Busan south korea and ive only ever met one other bear who has since returned to canada. Ive been looking for people to watch the games with but it usually just me and the misses at a expat pub putting the games on the tele for me. If your ever in the south send me a message and we can go for a piss and bouncy bouncy bouncy

Thats unbelievable. Im a bear currently living in South Korea and I think i might be the only bear in this country. The fact that there are supporters in North Korea is simply astonishing. Ive been up to the demilitarized zone and its no cake walk getting into North Korea. Getting up to the DMZ was hard enough having to register with an official tour group and getting your passports checked by the american and south korean army at several check points. I live in Busan south korea and ive only ever met one other bear who has since returned to canada. Ive been looking for people to watch the games with but it usually just me and the misses at a expat pub putting the games on the tele for me. If your ever in the south send me a message and we can go for a piss and bouncy bouncy bouncy

My brother lives and works in Seoul with a couple of Fifers so there are 4 bears in SK.. :21:

He just works wi the Fifers

Yeah lol, you'll have guards keeping an eye on you. Apparently they don't let you out of their sights incase you see the poverty and starvation that lies outside the big cities. Have fun though, can't believe their is a loyal fanbase in North Korea haha :D

EDIT: The fucks up with the font size? O_o

The north koreans were not happy with that part of your post....

I am well aware you cannot just stroll in. Basically you have 2 options 1) Go with a tour group of Westerners or 2) Go in with a Chinese tour group. Number 2 is the cheaper option so that's what i am doing although it's still bloody expensive, 700-800 quid for 5 days. As for taking loads of pictures..i intend to, as i am picking up a camera that looks like a keyring, apparently you switch it on , hang it from your jeans and it takes video or snaps. I have been told that the security around me won't notice, but if they do i am fucked!! Northkoreanjail loyal!

My brother lives and works in Seoul with a couple of Fifers so there are 4 bears in SK.. :21:

He just works wi the Fifers

Good to know. This country is full of fenian scum. I should drop them a line on my next trip up to Seoul.

I am well aware you cannot just stroll in. Basically you have 2 options 1) Go with a tour group of Westerners or 2) Go in with a Chinese tour group. Number 2 is the cheaper option so that's what i am doing although it's still bloody expensive, 700-800 quid for 5 days. As for taking loads of pictures..i intend to, as i am picking up a camera that looks like a keyring, apparently you switch it on , hang it from your jeans and it takes video or snaps. I have been told that the security around me won't notice, but if they do i am fucked!! Northkoreanjail loyal!

If you make it out alive PM me and ill show you the south!

안녕하세요

There used to be a celtc top in The Wolfhound Irish pub in Itaewon, Seoul. After a few too many OBs it was torn down and set on fire by a Brentford fan I was with you has a similar distaste for the rag. Well, when I say set on fire - it didn't actually catch fire which I should have expected as shite doesn't burn. So we had to resort to ripping it to pieces. Just as well it didn't catch fire as I'm sure the S. Korean police wouldn't have been best pleased with a fire on a street which was teeming with US soldiers. :beer1:

안녕하세요

There used to be a celtc top in The Wolfhound Irish pub in Itaewon, Seoul. After a few too many OBs it was torn down and set on fire by a Brentford fan I was with you has a similar distaste for the rag. Well, when I say set on fire - it didn't actually catch fire which I should have expected as shite doesn't burn. So we had to resort to ripping it to pieces. Just as well it didn't catch fire as I'm sure the S. Korean police wouldn't have been best pleased with a fire on a street which was teeming with US soldiers. :beer1:

Thats awesome. Thats the scum hideout; the wolfhound in seoul and now the one in Busan. I actually know the owner of those two pubs he plays on my football team Busan Utd. He isnt even Irish. He was born in the Netherlands and moved to canada when he was wee. The only reason thay are Irish pubs is the money. He knows anywhere you stick an 'irish' pub the bheggars will come looking for drink. I usually stay away but the owner gives me cheap drinks so i find myself in there from time to time. But always with my Rangers top on!