RFWG reply to Regan accusations

Do you not think he may have influence in his position on the SFA board. ?

We see every week more baffling decisions go against us i wonder who is pressurizing the Refs.

Seems odd we seem to be the focal point just now for all that's bad in the game.

How did a man so reviled by the SFA one season get on the board the next, would be the question most Rangers fans would be asking.

I will presume your 12 if you think this is the first season we have seen baffling decisions. That's what happens in football, does Lawell speak to each ref individually or just certain ones. I have always wondered how these things work.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking to get in on your discussion with the other posters, but can I ask one question?

Do you think sDM would ever have been invited onto the sfa board, or latterly, CW, a mere couple of months after forcing the refs to strike? Does anyone actually know why liewell was chosen above anyone else?

The answer is probably no bacause the mhanks would've went ballistic, but we've to sit back and accept it.

The conspiracy theorists would've had a field-day.

Rangers reps have sat on the sfa and spl boards previously. Gordon smith was chief exec ffs :lol:

Seems an overreaction from Regan (if the minutes are all you read of course). What I would like to see is the complete minutes and who said what. IF Regan acted like this over 'tough' questions, then he should not be in the position. One has to learn to deal with criticism, and, uncomfortable situations. It's part of his job.

What I have read of Regan on here is that he does not handle criticism well. Can't all be wrong. I would just like to see both sides (if there will ever be anything published from Regan's side other than his own remarks which don't seem highly credible.)

There were 8 men in the room and nobody declared themselves as taking "official" minutes. What has been issued by the RFWG came from me who was taking detailed notes in order to compile a report, as has happened with every meeting we have had in the past. I certainly took more notes more often than anyone else. DB took some notes, SR had less than a quarter page of notes from the 80 minute meeting.

It was clear by the SFA statement in sat's paper that you don't need minutes if you are going to make up lies to defend your ill-tempered, amateurish boss. Any reply that comes from the SFA in response to our statement will not be from minutes, but from the spin doctor.

We have to leave it up to the fans to decide who they believe, as there will be no further "proof" to come out.

Rangers reps have sat on the sfa and spl boards previously. Gordon smith was chief exec ffs :lol:

Smith wasn't employed by Rangers at that time. But thanks for answering the question :rolleyes: . I asked about murray or whyte joining months after forcing the refs to strike.

Youve avoided the question, just as you accused the other posters of doing ffs :lol:

Was there not a thread 2010.....

Regan attended St Bede's RC School in County Durham.

He was headhunted for the SFA job by Paul Nolan of Nolan Partners.

This company is a business partner of Celtic.

Paul Nolan is supposedly a friend of John Reid.

Regan has previous business links with Peter Lawwell(Coors and Carling)

Eric Riley and Liewell both sit on the board and are both current directors at the scum'

Yet you say they will have no influence.

How did Gordon Smith work out seemed to me he was undermined at every turn by the media.

Makes me wonder why he would be on the SFA board if not to exert some influence over the Directors in favour of the filth.

Maybe i'm reading it wrong and he "Liewell" thought hey i can maybe help all the member clubs prosper.

Just away to look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Smith wasn't employed by Rangers at that time. But thanks for answering the question :rolleyes: . I asked about murray or whyte joining months after forcing the refs to strike.

Youve avoided the question, just as you accused the other posters of doing ffs :lol:

Sir David didn't have time to do it

Bain sat on the spl board, ogilvie represented us before. There are comparisons but as this is a new set up not direct ones.

Eric Riley and Liewell both sit on the board and are both current directors at the scum'

Yet you say they will have no influence.

How did Gordon Smith work out seemed to me he was undermined at every turn by the media.

Makes me wonder why he would be on the board if not to exert some influence over the Directors in favour of the filth.

He was undermined by his ex friends at radio Scotland but did himself few favours.

They have one votes like per person like everyone else on the board , they dont control referees as you ridiculously alleged or set disciplinary punishments for players

Bain sat on the spl board, ogilvie represented us before. There are comparisons but as this is a new set up not direct ones.

Ogilvie also represented Hearts after us did he not i don't see why you are even mentionioning him given that was about seven years ago.

Hardly balances out whats happening now does it , its as relevant as your three Leagues statement..

He was undermined by his ex friends at radio Scotland but did himself few favours.

They have one votes like per person like everyone else on the board , they dont control referees as you ridiculously alleged or set disciplinary punishments for players

But if there's two of you who are both directors at the one club surely that creates a voting problem.

Or is it just me who thinks that.

You still avoided my question re sDM & whyte but not gonna go on about it.

BTW did you know your name is an anagram of AGENT LEE, REAL RC MAN :sherlock:

From the OP

SR declared that the breaking of these rules were facts, as proven in the BBC documentary and in follow-up enquiries. He stated that no interview with CW was required.

So that's it then? The word of a media group is gospel and therefore CW is guilty.

Surely there should be a separate inquiry carried out by the SFA without taking the BBC's word for it.

It just seems, to me, it's all a wee bit too comfortably cut and dried already and they're just trying to work out what punishment should be doled out.

So let me see ,October they deem Whyte not a Fit, and Proper Person to run a Football Club.

But since its Rangers we are going to deem them Guilty of Breaking Association Rules, even though we Knew about him, and deemed him unfit for Purpose.

But hey its Rangers so we will punish them anyway since they are in Trouble, and no one can Fight their Case as they have no Case because we deemed them Guilty any way.

That just about sums this Footballing Nation up .

An Association which has so much Conflict of Interest should be willing, and able to help, and assist any Member Club especially if the Owner has been deemed not Fit and Proper.

They should be able to help all Team members whether it be Rearanging Fixtures to assist in the Interest of those Member Teams in European Competitions,' and other Matters to enhance that Country's Cooeficient' and Financial Condition in Relation to other Members .

Shouldn't Matter who that Team are they should be assisting all Members.

If Rangers ever get out of this mess ,we should hound those in charge of this shambles of an Association and make sure that the Appeasers are removed .

Only then will this country's Football Clubs ever be successful in European Competition again .

What's wrong with these People.

Ogilvie also represented Hearts after us did he not i don't see why you are even mentionioning him given that was about seven years ago.

Hardly balances out whats happening now does it , its as relevant as your three Leagues statement..

What's happening now...what is happening now ?

It's a direct comparison, ogilvie represented us at a time we were winning the league and there was no filth counterpart, Bain was on the spl board...

Just saying well they are on the Celtic board and in the sfa so they influence refs and disciplinary hearings is bollocks, childish bollocks at that. Show me some evidence of these grand claims....sorry I forgot you have none.

It's a direct comparison, ogilvie represented us at a time we were winning the league and there was no filth counterpart, Bain was on the spl board...

Just saying well they are on the Celtic board and in the sfa so they influence refs and disciplinary hearings is bollocks, childish bollocks at that. Show me some evidence of these grand claims....sorry I forgot you have none.

You seem very keen to clear liewell and Riley on all this as if they would be in this position and not use it to further their own club and hurt Rangers, i'd like to be as Naive as you, its been a while.

Have you seen much Scottish football recently? :anguish:

So let me see ,October they deem Whyte not a Fit, and Proper Person to run a Football Club.

But since its Rangers we are going to deem them Guilty of Breaking Association Rules, even though we Knew about him, and deemed him unfit for Purpose.

But hey its Rangers so we will punish them anyway since they are in Trouble, and no one can Fight their Case as they have no Case because we deemed them Guilty any way.

That just about sums this Footballing Nation up .

An Association which has so much Conflict of Interest should be willing, and able to help, and assist any Member Club especially if the Owner has been deemed not Fit and Proper.They should be able to help all Team members whether it be Rearanging Fixtures to assist in the Interest of those Member Teams in European Competitions,' and other Matters to enhance that Country's Cooeficient' and Financial Condition in Relation to other Members .

Shouldn't Matter who that Team are they should be assisting all Members.

If Rangers ever get out of this mess ,we should hound those in charge of this shambles of an Association and make sure that the Appeasers are removed .

Only then will this country's Football Clubs ever be successful in European Competition again .

What's wrong with these People.

If only we had some leadership at the top of the club just now we could cut this shower of bums down to size

:lol::lol: "Sir David" :lol::lol:

Rangers have been portrayed by the media to be the main instigators in any sectarian singing. Even when we get our act together. The darkside are allowed to carry on singing from their IRA hymn book and see no repercussions.

Other teams that have gone into administration in the SPL have had a lot more assistance than Rangers have had.

Our players are hit with bans by Vincent Lunny. Their players get off with it. Other managers get hit with bans regarding comments they have made. TLB doesn't.

Celtic are now awarded the lowest number of cards per fouls ratio.

Those are four examples off the top of my head, I am sure I could name more however I would like to debate these first.

Do people honestly think now, that everything that has gone against us is down to sheer incompetency? Open your eyes ffs. I wouldn't say Liewell controls the SFA but he seems to hold a certain influence of power that affects us in one way or another.

Regan has shown his inadequacies as chief exec during our admin through his non actions.

A waste of space without a clue

Agree i think his knowledge of Scottish football is very poor as if we die the League is fucked.