When we beat Leeds away...

Those two Leeds games were fuckin' awesome. They never gave us a chance going down to Leeds with just a 2-1 lead. Thankfuly the players beleived.

The thing that sticks in my memory from the first game was our goals and the atmosphere, but also the absolute screamer from McAlister in the first minute or two. I't certainly put the shits up me at the time.

2 of the best games ever (between two of the best teams ever! and their fall was pretty brutal!) - Game at home was the most amazing atomsphere - a few minute silence after McCallister scored but not for long.

The two goals at Elland road - sublime and Ally's goal is my all time favourite!

Was lucky enough to get a ticket for the Hundred Club at Elland Road, from a girl at work when she found out that day that her husband couldn't go!

Had a few drinks with some Bears down from Glasgow as guests of her dad & then had to sit on my hands for my best night to that point as a Bear!

Remember looking straight across at the number on Hateley's back as the ball dropped to him - I wondered what he was going to do with it - God knows how I stayed still when it rocketed in!

One of my clients from work was sat behind me. When Coisty scored he clapped as it was such a good goal - next thing, one of his fellow Leeds fans punched him!

Got a load of players' autographs as they left for the bus, had a chat with Peter Huistra & John Greig before the game - all round top night!

Followed by bragging rights next day in an office with a good few Leeds fans!

I thought McCoists goal was better truth be told. It was such a cracking counter attack and i think it was only something like 4 or 5 touches of the ball from our box to Super's head.

Even the Leeds fans behind the goal could only clap it.

A wee fact not many people remember, but we went through that whole competition that year unbeaten. (tu)

yes and i was at them both!!! :21::21: a few of us were in the main stand at elland road, no hassle at all leeds boys were good as gold to us

i was in the wee terracing opposite the main stand right in the corner where we scored first goal, funny moment i looked up to the boxes behind that goal and there must have been about 20 bears in the one box going tonto. :lol:

i was in the wee terracing opposite the main stand right in the corner where we scored first goal, funny moment i looked up to the boxes behind that goal and there must have been about 20 bears in the one box going tonto. :lol:

Ditto.

When Hately scored, my mate and I indulged in a silent scream. Remember, there were no away supporters!

As I looked up left, I noticed the same hospitality box reverbating with joy. At least 20 Bears were celebrating wildly. A minute later, the door was open and three Bears were desperately attempting to remove condensation from the window.

we saw a couple of guys right behind where super scored jumping about, thought to myself at the time they must be fuckin nuts being in there given the leeds boys reputations but we had a few around us as they had aquired tickets :rolleyes: ensuring we got some for elland road and they were brickin it with the thought of being in with the rangers boys