Issue a threat to supporters

Shane

This issue a red card to liquidation is ridiculous. For weeks now this group has driven wedges into the support, taking sides where none should be taken, having us painted with a broad brush in the media as being in solidarity behind the potential bid of disgraced former board members when it couldn't be further from the truth.

No one wants to see our club liquidated. Hell, no one wanted to see it in administration. Just stop the nonsense, stop the emotional pandering, support your club and don't try to throw those who don't fall in with theses spurious campaigns under the bus. You're causing more problems than you're solving at this point.

I support the club who plays its home games at Ibrox. I support the side that shows up on Saturdays in blue. I support Rangers.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue a red card to liquidation is ridiculous. For weeks now this group has driven wedges into the support, taking sides where none should be taken, having us painted with a broad brush in the media as being in solidarity behind the potential bid of disgraced former board members when it couldn't be further from the truth.

No one wants to see our club liquidated. Hell, no one wanted to see it in administration. Just stop the nonsense, stop the emotional pandering, support your club and don't try to throw those who don't fall in with theses spurious campaigns under the bus. You're causing more problems than you're solving at this point.

I support the club who plays its home games at Ibrox. I support the side that shows up on Saturdays in blue. I support Rangers.

Agreed - we do not have enough information. The Administrators will decide the best bid.

Agreed - we do not have enough information. The Administrators will decide the best bid.

That is a fair point BUT what is the problem in the support showing that we don't want that.I mean at the end of the day it is doing no harm.

if no one wants us liquidated then what's the problem with showing people that?

That it's clearly a slanted effort to align support behind one bid who conveniently is finding some good PR in certain areas the past 48 hours. We all know what this is getting at, and not all of us are behind it. They need to stop acting like that's the case.

Is there a link to these red-cards and the intended display and the reported threat issued to the administrators by TBK and the RST?

Shocking that only one major supporters' hub on facebook is highlighting this, yes?

its anti liquidation not pro any bid.

if your happy with liquidation you don't have to hold a card up.

MD/TBK +1

This is a scarlet letter for those not in the cozy confines of one specific group, however it's spun.

Is there a link to these red-cards and the intended display and the reported threat issued to the administrators by TBK and the RST?

not seen that threat so not sure. the rst are at very least advertising the red card protest if not orgonising it.

as I have said. I won't follow a soccer franchise owned by a hedge fun in any meaningful way (putting cash in). i will still follow our results.

I will be holding my card up on Sat.

not seen that threat so not sure. the rst are at very least advertising the red card protest if not orgonising it.

as I have said. I won't follow a soccer franchise owned by a hedge fun in any meaningful way (putting cash in). i will still follow our results.

I will be holding my card up on Sat.

Did you follow up until administration was commenced, because Whyte's nothing but a hedge fund and plastic money man.

if your happy with liquidation you don't have to hold a card up.

What's your goal with the quite ridiculous implication of that last line? The Rangers support aren't morons and, even then, the very simplest can see the pathetic stupidity of your statement.

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by while the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

The Rangers Football Club is not a business, it is a way of life. Anyone who attempts to taint that way of life will have to accept the fatal consequences."

i believe it was the blue knights. and rst etc,

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by while the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

The Rangers Football Club is not a business, it is a way of life. Anyone who attempts to taint that way of life will have to accept the fatal consequences."

Considering it's Simon Leslie's email attached to this load of bollocks...

The display will be set up on Thursday and Friday night , ALL Rangers fans are welcome to help set it up. To arrange help please email sie1872@googlemail.com

RST fan-baiting at its absolute worst.

good statement. I like it.

yeah but we didn't know that and he didn't liquidate us unnecessarly

We didn't know Whyte was a hedge fund/venture capitalist man? Come now, you're just being asinine now.

Time will tell on the liquidation. Don't give up on him yet.

And check out that multiquote feature.

if you don't see liquidation as an issue don't hold your card up.

I've checked my grandson for lesser stupidity - ''if you don't do this then you must be that".

Guilty by implication if anyone should refuse to think as the whoever is behind this do?

Your first posting of the nonsense was bad enough - your second offering is as damning a comment on your stupidity as anyone who doubted it could ever hope for.

I'm prepared to accept it's likely being done with the best of intentions - but your take on it and non-participation is moronic.

I've checked my grandson for lesser stupidity - ''if you don't do this then you must be that".

Guilty by implication if anyone should refuse to think as the whoever is behind this do?

Your first posting of the nonsense was bad enough - your second offering is as damning a comment and confirmation on your stupidity as anyone who doubted it could ever hope for.

I'm prepared to accept it's likely being done with the best of intentions - but your take on it and non-participation is moronic.

I will dumb it down for you.

you

don't

have

to

protest.

I will dumb it down for you.

you

don't

have

to

protest.

I'd be embarrassed for you if you didn't insist on such public displays of stupidity. Time after time after time.

Schoolground stuff - if you don't do this then you must be that. How old are you?