Agendas - stop buying into the crap

Bluepeter9

The whole talk of sanctions is IMO proof positive of the newco's link to the club as it is currently. The history must be intact, otherwise they (SFA/SPL/UEFA delete as appropriate) are saying that there is a completely new club called Rangers 2012 (for example), they have no link to the 54 title winning Rangers FC but we are going to punish them and apply sanctions to Rangers 2012 in relation to the actions of Rangers FC? Seriously take your wet dreams away to fuck Timmy!

That said, I would prefer the CVA route. I don't really want us just escaping our debts, we should pay back what we owe...or at least a reasonable agreed portion of the debts via the CVA.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want this Liquidation not because of losing or not losing History its because I believr the Club may not survive Liquidation.

I will say it again we are not Leeds or Fiorentina and do not play in the English or Itialian Leagues .

We play in a Scottish League that is Riddle with Bitterness from top to bottom because od our success and Fame

Rangers are Iconic and therefor we have in Scotland people at the top who do not want our Club to survive.

They hate us because of what our Club stands for and will do every thing to put us under if we go thia so called Hybred Liquidation route .

IMO we wont be able to sustain the Penalties thrown at us .

On the pitch it will weeken us even further and if you think our first team players will hang around then sorry they too will be sols along with Stadium and all streems of revenue.

Whoever puts us in that poaition wont hang around it will be a quick profit .

Has it been confirmed that the Blue Knights have agreed a deal with Ticketus?

The one mentioned the other night was interesting enough but the reliance on Ticketus is somewhat worrying. For example, what happens if the share issue isn't as successful as projected?

Moreover, what happens to the Knights bid should Ticketus go it alone and/or are approached by another bidder?

The thing is with the 'right' leadership - we should be operating within our means anyway - our future should not be dependant upon future cash injections but about how we go forward for the long term. Now someone has to anti-up the cash to get into that leadership position and it is that issue that concerns me most - who will have that leadership role. I am sure any deal with Ticketus will have fall back clauses on what happens in the event of a rights issue failing. However last time I heard about TNK bid it seemed very biased upon debt - and that leaves us open to the situation we find ourselves in now.

All quite worrying - and its the lack of detail that worries me most BUT I do understand why he bids are not all open to our scrutiny and we are only then left with speculation on intent - and in reality all we can do is hope that the winner has the 'leadership' we require for long term stability.

For me, liquidation is the very worst case scenario. And for that reason we should be doing our utmost to prevent it happening. Liquidation is the easy way out for new owners and will completely dismantle our support. The reason we have had this incredible support over the past month or so is because we want to avoid liquidation.

Maybe those in favour of liquidation should hold green cards up on Saturday - quite an apt colour too. :anguish:

I do not want this Liquidation not because of losing or not losing History its because I believr the Club may not survive Liquidation.

I will say it again we are not Leeds or Fiorentina and do not play in the English or Itialian Leagues .

We play in a Scottish League that is Riddle with Bitterness from top to bottom because od our success and Fame

Rangers are Iconic and therefor we have in Scotland people at the top who do not want our Club to survive.

They hate us because of what our Club stands for and will do every thing to put us under if we go thia so called Hybred Liquidation route .

IMO we wont be able to sustain the Penalties thrown at us .

On the pitch it will weeken us even further and if you think our first team players will hang around then sorry they too will be sols along with Stadium and all streems of revenue.

Whoever puts us in that poaition wont hang around it will be a quick profit .

Rangers are Iconic, Rangers have a large support, Rangers also have, inScotland people who love us! Why do you take it for granted that everyone is against us and 'they' will win any battle moving forward? The club will survive as long as the fan base don't desert us and IMHO there is zero chance of that happening!

The thing is with the 'right' leadership - we should be operating within our means anyway - our future should not be dependant upon future cash injections but about how we go forward for the long term. Now someone has to anti-up the cash to get into that leadership position and it is that issue that concerns me most - who will have that leadership role. I am sure any deal with Ticketus will have fall back clauses on what happens in the event of a rights issue failing. However last time I heard about TNK bid it seemed very biased upon debt - and that leaves us open to the situation we find ourselves in now.

All quite worrying - and its the lack of detail that worries me most BUT I do understand why he bids are not all open to our scrutiny and we are only then left with speculation on intent - and in reality all we can do is hope that the winner has the 'leadership' we require for long term stability.

All quite correct.

I'd like to know a lot more about how the Ticketus/BK loans are secured.

Maybe those in favour of liquidation should hold green cards up on Saturday - quite an apt colour too. :anguish:

doh

Aye, there really are people favouring liquidation. :rolleyes:

Jesus H. McCoist.......................

What football sanctions did Leeds have imposed on them?

Just out of curiosity as I genuinely don't know

Quite sure it was just the 10 point deduction, but they were already slipping to League 1 anyway. Just sealed their fate.

All quite correct.

I'd like to know a lot more about how the Ticketus/BK loans are secured.

I wish I had the inside track and a say in who got to win - in fact I wish I had the resource to take the whole thing over! ( I wonder how many have had that dream since Valentines day!!)

If there was ever anything I would mobilise for it was making sure that there was a 'oversight' structure on the ownership of our club and how it was run - but we are now in a position that we need a leader to make that happen - and that feels like another dream!

Leeds received an automatic 10 point deduction upon entering admin which, as you say, simply sealed their already likely fate of relegation. They then received a further 15 point deduction the following season under an "exceptional circumstance" rule in relation to the transfer of the football league share from the old Leeds to the new Leeds.

Scottish football has a similar model in that all clubs have a share in the membership body.

Leeds received an automatic 10 point deduction upon entering admin which, as you say, simply sealed their already likely fate of relegation. They then received a further 15 point deduction the following season under an "exceptional circumstance" rule in relation to the transfer of the football league share from the old Leeds to the new Leeds.

Scottish football has a similar model in that all clubs have a share in the membership body.

Thanks for that. Forgot that 15 pointer the next season. Plus the general embarrassment of being Leeds. That was surely the worst bit.

see everything you said yesterday about liewell.

that's you and p murray. except now your the paranoid conspiracy nut.

Not really.

His PR people briefed a number of journos yesterday who tweeted basically a pile of bollocks that was rubbished within a few hours, why do you think he did that....to help rangers fans or help himself ?

The lawell comparison is ridiculous, people think he runs scottish football that is clearly nonsense...all i am saying is paul murray is being mischevious with the press and manipulating parts of the support through the jaffa cake kid.

I know you have bought into it and thats up to you, i'm not for turning on this one.

We are against it.

Whatever comes our way, we will still be The Rangers that all the others love to hate. The way we are being treated right now is actually a backhanded compliment to our dominance.

I agree with you. I wasn't saying people are not against it. Of course all Bears are against liquidation but what I am trying to say is that threads like this one don't send out that message.

I agree with you. I wasn't saying people are not against it. Of course all Bears are against liquidation but what I am trying to say is that threads like this one don't send out that message.

I see what you're saying, and don't disagree, but by the same token, the message I see is that, no matter what, Rangers Football Club will continue, and this smokescreen about "losing our history" ( a concept which I still fail to grasp.....are we all geting a lobotomy, paid for by the SFA/UEFA to wipe this history from our minds?) is merely adding to the shitfest which our detractors are revelling in.

this smokescreen about "losing our history" ( a concept which I still fail to grasp.....are we all geting a lobotomy, paid for by the SFA/UEFA to wipe this history from our minds?) is merely adding to the shitfest which our detractors are revelling in.

The only people who believe we could 'lose' our history are Taigs. The only people who believe we should 'lose' our history are Taigs.

And, finally the only people who want us to 'lose' our history are Taigs.

There's a pattern of fhilth if ever I've seen one.

The only people who believe we could 'lose' our history are Taigs. The only people who believe we should 'lose' our history are Taigs.

And, finally the only people who want us to 'lose' our history are Taigs.

There's a pattern of fhilth if ever I've seen one.

Not too sure about the first sentence there Moses. A lot of very good Bears seem to have unwittingly bought into that myth, but I'm not blaming them, its a psychological war with all this negative stuff we are being fed by agenda driven scum, and people react differently to different scenarios.

Mind over matter. We don't mind, the taigs don't matter.

Not really.

His PR people briefed a number of journos yesterday who tweeted basically a pile of bollocks that was rubbished within a few hours, why do you think he did that....to help rangers fans or help himself ?

The lawell comparison is ridiculous, people think he runs scottish football that is clearly nonsense...all i am saying is paul murray is being mischevious with the press and manipulating parts of the support through the jaffa cake kid.

I know you have bought into it and thats up to you, i'm not for turning on this one.

his pr people briefed who on what?

Not too sure about the first sentence there Moses. A lot of very good Bears seem to have unwittingly bought into that myth, but I'm not blaming them, its a psychological war with all this negative stuff we are being fed by agenda driven scum, and people react differently to different scenarios.

Mind over matter. We don't mind, the taigs don't matter.

Buying into a myth does not rewrite the very facts of history.

To the OP and those in agreement with it, absolute bollocks.

If you want to be banned from Europe for 3 years, you carry on, as that is what liquidation really means.

Of course there are various different ways that liquidation can be worked into the scenario, but not all of them are good, and the stigma will be with us a very long time should this happen.

No true Rangers fan can want liquidation at any cost, its that simple.

Again, for the hard of reading, the red card display is not P.Murray's idea, nor is it the RST's idea. It is not taking money out of other projects and it is not compulsory. This has already been explained to you and conveniently ignored as it does not suit your pathetic agenda.

Why let the facts get in the road of your rush to judgement.

It is exactly this sort of reasoning I expect from someone who still thinks D.Murray was good for us.

To the OP and those in agreement with it, absolute bollocks.

If you want to be banned from Europe for 3 years, you carry on, as that is what liquidation really means.

Of course there are various different ways that liquidation can be worked into the scenario, but not all of them are good, and the stigma will be with us a very long time should this happen.

No true Rangers fan can want liquidation at any cost, its that simple.

Again, for the hard of reading, the red card display is not P.Murray's idea, nor is it the RST's idea. It is not taking money out of other projects and it is not compulsory. This has already been explained to you and conveniently ignored as it does not suit your pathetic agenda.

Why let the facts get in the road of your rush to judgement.

It is exactly this sort of reasoning I expect from someone who still thinks D.Murray was good for us.

its just the whyte fanboys with a new agenda.