Clyde 1 - No way a deel done with HMRC

Demo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So as I understand the PAYE and VAT must be paid in full, £9m thats a big chunk of the pot money.

Say £25 is best bid which it was to date that would leave £16m to be divided between ticketus and HMRC lets say its £40m, ticketus £27m, £3m for D&P.

22p in the pound Ticketus happy to write £20m+ yeah they are going to vote for that.

We are in administration

The paye and vat are debts that will Be in the Cva pot, hmrc's share of the pot if u like.

All debts are to be part of a Cva, hmrc, ticketus (although they may be a part owner and not in the Cva), g4s and whoever else we owe cash to.

The way u have it in your head is 100p in pound, and total debts of whAt, maybe £75mill?

I don't think u understand the concept of a cva

The PAYE and VAT is separate to the big tax case.

Any company that owes this money have to pay it and it will not be part of the pence in a pound deal. They might get 6 months instalments but £9m plus penalties will be paid in full.

Why do you want to go to Ibrox to batter down the doors for answers from D&P when you seem to know all the answers?

Fuck, it I will not be back tired of this taig push

Last thing i want is to say told you so would break my fucking heart.

Just fucking ask the questions instead of mindlessly walking to the abyss.

WRTP

WRTP

Chill out m8, what do you expect, all your posts today have been negative, we are all fed up with being up one day , then to get piss news the next, you may be correct in what you are saying, but, as other replies to you say, don,t you think all the bidders have not looked into this.......

WRTP

:uk:

Ah c'mon. Another 4 negative reps and you'd be next in line for Pope.

Its a new thread cause Clyde 1 had the same point as me to a degree.

It was Hugh Keevins that said that with all the journo's, supporters, friends, family and web there is no way any deal could be kept under wraps.

Why are you so happy to take D&P at face value they have stretched this out and feeding us titbits to keep us off their back. UEFA seriously that alone loses them credibility?

We are the biggest stakeholder and should mobilise and seek answers.

I am not trying to be negative i just want answers not speculation, just fucking answers and they are the only ones who can answer the questions.

We most certainly are not.

By several criteria we, the fans, are clearly the biggest stakeholder.

By weight, for example. Or total number of toes. Or dumps per day. I could go on.......

Most people listen to Clyde for a laugh.

The radio equivalent of Football Rumours.

This - infact, this to any call in show. Talksport had a caller the other day with the idea that should a player be found guilty of diving, then a goal is taken away from their team after the game.

:craphead:

The PAYE and VAT is separate to the big tax case.

Any company that owes this money have to pay it and it will not be part of the pence in a pound deal. They might get 6 months instalments but £9m plus penalties will be paid in full.

Two topics on how Rangers are fucked? Fuck off Phil ya murdering bassa

Conditional offer yes make a bid, HMRC will do a deal thats fine I am not disagreeing with that.

But honestly you can't believe any deal will be done until the amount is quantified.

Christ is there any accountants on here to back me up.

Why do you need an accountant to back you up, why not ask some of the guests, you have friends amongst them do you not ?

We get some positive news on bids and cunts lilke you come on and be negative, GTF

The N has fallen of your name, your one of them,

Oh and one other thing, D&P cannot make everything public, or are you to stupid to realise that ?

WRTP

1) it's WATP

2) I said in your other thread, if you come on spouting such negative stuff, and you have literally never posted anything other than that, at a time when there are countless Celtic fans on the wind-up, doing similar on here, then if you truly cannot take accusations or criticism then you are either ingenuine, utterly naive or just plain dumb

3) There are plenty engaging you in conversation, you complained about people 'calling you out' earlier, but you have been 'calling out' all us fans on here, you cannot take the hump when people are actively trying to disprove your theories - there's nothing wrong with that

4) If you have facts, and those facts are negative, then people might not like it, but they'll have at least a sense of respect for your opinion - when you make claims such as 'bidders/fans aren't even discussing the big tax case' or your 'evidence' comes from a caller on the Clyde 1 phone-in, then, again, you must expect a level of criticism

This - infact, this to any call in show. Talksport had a caller the other day with the idea that should a player be found guilty of diving, then a goal is taken away from their team after the game.

:craphead:

:lol:

FFS

The tims would have been in the third division if the referees had more balls going by that!

I can't believe the OP has actually had a couple of people approving his comments!

I can't believe that some people were actually conversating with him ,without clearly recognising that he was from the dark side !

The mind boggles.

I can't believe that some people were actually conversating with him ,without clearly recognising that he was from the dark side !

The mind boggles.

Meh, I dunno, think it can be too easy just to condemn folk as tims on here from time to time. I'm not denying that he comes across that way, still, folk can sometimes just be utterly negative bastards or a bit dim. Sometimes its just better to disprove any points they make. (tu) Their guard slips very quickly if you eradicate their POV as nonsensical

Total pish!! Got a relative who works in the tax office & from day one they've told me a deal COULD be done on the big tax issue (before the wee tax case even came out) plenty of deals have been done with other companies, Rangers are no different. Not saying it would be kept quiet mind you.