Who are The Vanguard Bears?

Davy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen popgun boy. You want to discuss your strange obsession, just let any of the VB lads know. We we will be more than happy to meet and sort out your issues.

In the meantime, stick to firing peas at the neighbours windows. :wanker:

I know G.L good Linfield man as well BTW keep up the good work

Threatening fellow Rangers fans on a rangers forum nice. Don't think i will be applying to join this exclusive site soon.

Who started the name calling maybe if you would look and read from the first reply you would see.

Defending our traditions yet a secret members only club where only the chosen few get in!

Lies.

Clearly its a vouch system so no taigs get on, simpy if you know someone thats on the forum your in. Easy days.

Threatening fellow Rangers fans on a rangers forum nice. Don't think i will be applying to join this exclusive site soon.

I love how on the internet if you offer to meet someone in a pub before matchdays for a drink and maybe discuss things you're wanting a fight. :lol:

Threatening? I am merely saying if he wants to discuss any issues he has, we will be more than happy to do so. To be honest, I really don' t give a toss what you or peashooter thinks. Nice to know we get under the skin of the Taigs and profiteers.

You lie like a fenian.

Threatening? I am merely saying if he wants to discuss any issues he has, we will be more than happy to do so. To be honest, I really don' t give a toss what you or peashooter thinks. Nice to know we get under the skin of the Taigs and profiteers.

So let me get this right, In a threatening manner yes. Also he aint my peashooter. I ain't no taig but according to you anyone who does not agree with you is one right enough.

Defending our traditions yet a secret members only club where only the chosen few get in!

Aye, Rangers fans. Get a grip.

What does Vanguard actually mean?

Definition:

[noun] the leading units moving at the head of an army

[noun] any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field

[noun] the position of greatest advancement; the leading position in any movement or field