MSP writes a letter to the administrators.

He should give his views as to why they are.

As should you if you're telling him he's wrong. And don't just wait to see what he types to attack that, give reasons if you're that sure.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are made up of a bigoted section of this part of the UK. So in my eyes not a true cross section.

Unless you actually believe the farcical stereotype that all Scottish Nationalists are anti-British England-haters driven by their pure hatred for Queen Elizabeth and the crown, then I'd suggest you're every bit as inaccurate as you're claiming the other poster is.

Unless you actually believe the farcical stereotype that all Scottish Nationalists are anti-British England-haters driven by their pure hatred for Queen Elizabeth and the crown, then I'd suggest you're every bit as inaccurate as you're claiming the other poster is.

You took all that from my post? well way off the mark, I think they are deluded ass wipes and recent tv debates have shown them to be just that, plus I took the time to phone their offices in Edinburgh and was astounded by the answers I got.

They want Independence.......do they hell.....2014 for the vote hmmmmmmmm Commenwealth Games time.

they seem to think they can choose to keep the £, that is not up to them, they can't answer simple questions like what will happen to the NHS.

And the question about being from a cross section. What is a cross section in your mind or indeed our fellow bear you used this.

You used farcical stereotype are they not anti British in the sense that they wish to remove themselves from the Union? England haters hatred for the Queen but ott are you not. Imagine that a number of them, majority couldn't possibly say, but majority I would class as bigots and do not represent the Scottish people. When it comes to independence.

You took all that from my post? well way off the mark, I think they are deluded ass wipes and recent tv debates have shown them to be just that, plus I took the time to phone their offices in Edinburgh and was astounded by the answers I got.

They want Independence.......do they hell.....2014 for the vote hmmmmmmmm Commenwealth Games time.

they seem to think they can choose to keep the £, that is not up to them, they can't answer simple questions like what will happen to the NHS.

And the question about being from a cross section. What is a cross section in your mind or indeed our fellow bear you used this.

You used farcical stereotype are they not anti British in the sense that they wish to remove themselves from the Union? England haters hatred for the Queen but ott are you not. Imagine that a number of them, majority couldn't possibly say, but majority I would class as bigots and do not represent the Scottish people. When it comes to independence.

Yes I took that from your post, because you stated that they (the SNP) are "made up of a bigoted section of this part of the UK".

Calling them bigoted Scots in the context of the SNP is basically meaning what I stated. None of the rest of your post above even relates to them being "a bigoted section of this part of the UK", except the last paragraph, in which you ask me to 'imagine' which would suggest that it's not factually accurate.

Since the SNP achieved over 50% of the Scottish Parliament seats at the last Holyrood election, I'd argue that they do represent the Scottish people right now.

Even the Rangers supporting ones?

And, yes, there are some.

I am well aware that fellow Bears vote or are members of this bigot party. They have the right to choose who they vote for, one of the many great freedoms that the Reformation brought to our country.

Because someone follows the Rangers it does not mean that I have or he has to have the same political beliefs. Using their views(snp) on what is right or wrong then I happen to believe to have a call for independence(I happen to believe they do not actually want it) and yet become an even smaller part of a much larger Union, wherein they will have less of a say as to what goes on. Well as used by another poster towards me FARCICAL.

They as a party play on old hatred the same way in that we are as a club, portrayed in an old hatred, that dates back over 300 years , well pot, kettle.

Yes I took that from your post, because you stated that they (the SNP) are "made up of a bigoted section of this part of the UK".

Calling them bigoted Scots in the context of the SNP is basically meaning what I stated. None of the rest of your post above even relates to them being "a bigoted section of this part of the UK", except the last paragraph, in which you ask me to 'imagine' which would suggest that it's not factually accurate.

Since the SNP achieved over 50% of the Scottish Parliament seats at the last Holyrood election, I'd argue that they do represent the Scottish people right now.

Why then did they not run out and bang home their great desire to be independent. Why do you think they took so many seats, was a backlash against labour. They are frightened to have that question asked YES /NO for separatism , because they know people who cast their vote for them would view this question in a completely different light.

And that after they got humped the last time, would sound the death of this separation party.

Why then did they not run out and bang home their great desire to be independent. Why do you think they took so many seats, was a backlash against labour. They are frightened to have that question asked YES /NO for separatism , because they know people who cast their vote for them would view this question in a completely different light.

And that after they got humped the last time, would sound the death of this separation party.

Have I taken a whack to the head or are they not running out and trying to get votes for the upcoming yes/no vote?

You know, the vote that you claim they are so scared to have, that they've set a date for it.

Of course it was a backlash against Labour, but does that make it any less representative of how the Scottish electorate feel now? Didn't think so.

Struggling to see where all this relates to your original point about them being 'bigoted' and not a cross-section of Scottish society to be honest.

I am well aware that fellow Bears vote or are members of this bigot party. They have the right to choose who they vote for, one of the many great freedoms that the Reformation brought to our country.

Because someone follows the Rangers it does not mean that I have or he has to have the same political beliefs. Using their views(snp) on what is right or wrong then I happen to believe to have a call for independence(I happen to believe they do not actually want it) and yet become an even smaller part of a much larger Union, wherein they will have less of a say as to what goes on. Well as used by another poster towards me FARCICAL.

They as a party play on old hatred the same way in that we are as a club, portrayed in an old hatred, that dates back over 300 years , well pot, kettle.

You kind of danced around and answer there.

You said the party is made up of bigots, do you include the Rangers supporting ones? Are you saying that any Rangers supporter who is a member or who votes for the party is a bigot?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Have I taken a whack to the head or are they not running out and trying to get votes for the upcoming yes/no vote?

You know, the vote that you claim they are so scared to have, that they've set a date for it.

Of course it was a backlash against Labour, but does that make it any less representative of how the Scottish electorate feel now? Didn't think so.

Struggling to see where all this relates to your original point about them being 'bigoted' and not a cross-section of Scottish society to be honest.

Well you need to look closer at it, and quite frankly they are scared shit less for this vote, otherwise they would have had it settled before now.

You kind of danced around and answer there.

You said the party is made up of bigots, do you include the Rangers supporting ones? Are you saying that any Rangers supporter who is a member or who votes for the party is a bigot?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

EWell you would not call a party that wants a separatist vote not a bigot party. And I have already answered you just because a guy/female supports Rangers I have or they have to have the same political beliefs as I do.

So in the context of this upcoming separatist vote yes anyone voting for this is bigoted in that sense. You are making play for me re Rangers silly thing to do as I am true to my beliefs.

Certain things in life do not revolve round Rangers and this vote is one of them.

Re the other post you messaged me on , the md one I started today, are you unaware of his appearance on tv last night and his call for unity? My post was in relation to that. I have also responded to that fact that i do not bring or have made any comments as to his looks or made on comments as to his matrimonial status or mentioned his mum. I went as far to say that is uncalled for.

So every time he appears on tv or the radio I will make a comment on this , if I feel like doing so.

This is after all a forum for views to be expressed.

Well you need to look closer at it, and quite frankly they are scared shit less for this vote, otherwise they would have had it settled before now.

Or it's not actually related to your original comment. If you want to debate the merits and otherwise of the SNP, fine, but that wasn't what you stated in here. I'm still waiting for any cogent argument that the SNP are bigoted and not as an accurate cross-section of Scottish society as any other party.

Or it's not actually related to your original comment. If you want to debate the merits and otherwise of the SNP, fine, but that wasn't what you stated in here. I'm still waiting for any cogent argument that the SNP are bigoted and not as an accurate cross-section of Scottish society as any other party.

[/quote

I am sure the bigoted part was clarified, that anyone belong to a separatist party has to be bigoted outlook. And re cross section of the public, well I would say that the first part answers the second in that it would draw people with a bigoted outlook as to the Union of this country, when they do not wish to be part of it, yet walk straight into a much larger Union with little or no say in things.

I am sure the bigoted part was clarified, that anyone belong to a separatist party has to be bigoted outlook. And re cross section of the public, well I would say that the first part answers the second in that it would draw people with a bigoted outlook as to the Union of this country, when they do not wish to be part of it, yet walk straight into a much larger Union with little or no say in things.

So the people in NI that want to remain separate from the ROI are bigots then? Plaid Cymru in Wales too? Wow.

So the people in NI that want to remain separate from the ROI are bigots then? Plaid Cymru in Wales too? Wow.

Now now you know there are differences you are just trying to score points. The question re NI is not that the people wish to remain separate from a foreign land , it is the fact they wish to remain British the land of their birth.

As for the Welsh I am not up to date if they are pushing for independence , but yeah will have to say yes anyone joining a separatist party such as Plaid Cymru has a bigoted outlook.

Now now you know there are differences you are just trying to score points. The question re NI is not that the people wish to remain separate from a foreign land , it is the fact they wish to remain British the land of their birth.

As for the Welsh I am not up to date if they are pushing for independence , but yeah will have to say yes anyone joining a separatist party such as Plaid Cymru has a bigoted outlook.

The principle is the same, it just so happens with NI that you're on the other side of the debate.

INteresting. I wonder if the Welsh see it that way. I suspect not.

Also, if you're going to label the SNP as bigots as if that's a bad thing, then I'd change the bit in your sig about 'bigot not being a badge of shame' if I was you. It just makes you look confused at best, or a tit at worst.

So you don't think that snp bigotry is a bad thing?

Interesting.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never commented either way. I merely pointed out the ridiculous position ED had put himself in between his quote and his sig.

The principle is the same, it just so happens with NI that you're on the other side of the debate.

INteresting. I wonder if the Welsh see it that way. I suspect not.

Also, if you're going to label the SNP as bigots as if that's a bad thing, then I'd change the bit in your sig about 'bigot not being a badge of shame' if I was you. It just makes you look confused at best, or a tit at worst.

Have answered everything you have asked, and never stooped to slagging you or trying to be a cunny funt your compliment towards me duly noted. Many forms of bigotry and I will keep my sig as it is, as I am neither confused nor a tit.

I am on the same side of the debate re NI in the sense that I am strong in my belief in being British as I am here.

You have never really answered anything that I have thrown back at you.

So you don't know also re the Welsh you merely suspect.

Have answered everything you have asked, and never stooped to slagging you or trying to be a cunny funt your compliment towards me duly noted. Many forms of bigotry and I will keep my sig as it is, as I am neither confused nor a tit.

I am on the same side of the debate re NI in the sense that I am strong in my belief in being British as I am here.

You have never really answered anything that I have thrown back at you.

So you don't know also re the Welsh you merely suspect.

What would you like me to answer that I haven't?

And you're correct, I don't know every single Welsh person's opinion on Plaid Cymru. In the same way you don't know every single SNP member.

Nah, you don't get to tell the rest of us what we think of the snp.

I can say you are wrong though, what experience do you all have of the SNP as a wider party within Scotland to be able to say what they are?

The only way to have a good idea of that is to be a member of the party and attend conferences where you get to interact with party members from across Scotland.

I am a member and have met folk from all over Scotland, the overwhelming thing that unites all is the fact that they consider the good of Scotland to be their number one priority. The SNP membership has members from all the main religions and reliogious sects of Scotland, it also has a wide range of people who can't call Scotland as the country of their birth, in fact go and look at the SNP MSP's several are English by birth, this alone puts the idea of the SNP as being anti English to bed.

Look at the Labour party they have inadvertantly admitted that they will refuse to vote with the SNP on something even if it is for the good of the people in Scotland (and in that particular case the whole of the UK). Not exactly the saviours of Scotland never mind the Tories or the LibDems with the nonsense they are doing in government within the UK.

The SNP are not perfect, no political party can ever be, but they at least have this country as their number 1 priority. You can't really expect more than that from a political party.