Looking for your Rangers memories - end of April deadline.

duncan1957

Just another reminder that I’m still looking for your Rangers memories ... stories about favourite player, game, trip, supporters bus, anything really. I’m looking to produce a book that looks at Rangers history, through the eyes of the supporters, and to do that I need input.

I’ve got some good tales from the 1950s and 1960s, but need a lot more ... surprisingly; I’m very short of tales from the 9-in-a-row years. Stories don’t have to be long and involved; a couple of lines could be fine as well. At the moment I’m setting an end of April deadline for contributions,.

Obviously these are trying times for our club, but I’m being optimistic ... hoping to herald a new era for Rangers with a new book that will celebrate our past, with all its trophies, and look forward to more of the same ... send a message out to our enemies ... WE’RE NOT GOING AWAY!

All proceeds of the book will be going to the Scottish War Blind.

Send any contributions to rangers_memories@hotmail.co.uk

Still got a few copies of my original book available see www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

Available outside Ibrox at the St. Mirren game.

For the remaining sales, I’ll be contributing £5 to the Scottish War Blind and £5 to the Rangers Fighting Fund.

Rangers 'til I die

One of my weirdest memories is the '66 cup final replay against the scum. Gers fans singing "you'll never walk alone" to the tims. At the time I thought it was funny watching my old dad singing a pop song, given that he was a mario lanza fan!

Just another reminder that I’m still looking for your Rangers memories ... stories about favourite player, game, trip, supporters bus, anything really. I’m looking to produce a book that looks at Rangers history, through the eyes of the supporters, and to do that I need input.

I’ve got some good tales from the 1950s and 1960s, but need a lot more ... surprisingly; I’m very short of tales from the 9-in-a-row years. Stories don’t have to be long and involved; a couple of lines could be fine as well. At the moment I’m setting an end of April deadline for contributions,.

Obviously these are trying times for our club, but I’m being optimistic ... hoping to herald a new era for Rangers with a new book that will celebrate our past, with all its trophies, and look forward to more of the same ... send a message out to our enemies ... WE’RE NOT GOING AWAY!

All proceeds of the book will be going to the Scottish War Blind.

Send any contributions to rangers_memories@hotmail.co.uk

Still got a few copies of my original book available see www.its-off-to-the-match.co.uk

Available outside Ibrox at the St. Mirren game.

For the remaining sales, I’ll be contributing £5 to the Scottish War Blind and £5 to the Rangers Fighting Fund.

Rangers 'til I die

I can help u out with a couple my rangers memories from the nine in a row era mate. As soon as i get some spare time i'll get typin

Rangers v aberdeen skoll cup i think

Only game my father took me too but remember being in the rangers end and we were drawing or one down.

I think it was super cooper who banged in a free kick and Hampden went mental

Ended up about 20 foot away from my dad after the celebrations as was being waved like a flag by older bears

He was pissed that day and reckon he must have had some of it in my irn bru cause i dont remember much more than that.

If anyone can remember the game i would appreciate a small update on that day.