So we owe folk £55million...brilliant

So we owe 55M of which you can take out close to 8 for debentures and 27 for ticketus.

Add back in whatever our final two tax cases are and we're probably back around 50-60M due.

There's room for a good CVA there for sure, even better the more positive the big tax case result is.

Speaking of which are we not due to find out the result of this very soon?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the fuck has £55 Million come from and that's definetley not just Whytes doing what the fuck was Murray doing before.

£26.7m Ticketus, and £14.4m are down to Whyte. that is £41m of the £55, then take off £8m for debenture holders then other debts are £6m (which may or may not have been that level when Whyte took over, but that is normal operating creditors. This is offset by cash in hand (£3m) and operating debtors of £4m which leaves the company at a zero postion before Whyte took over. To that you would have to add on the bank loan of £18m which is in line with what we new this time last year. The BTC and the STC can be laid at the door of the previous regime but it is fair to say while the jury is still out on these, literally, the club were still in a stable financial postion until Whyte took over. Only if the tax cases were settled in court and we lost would we the old regime had a financial issue.

The financial wizard managed to swap a £18m bank loan payable over 18 years with a £27m Ticketus deal payable over 4 years and still didn't pay the VAT man his £4m share or many other bills in the meantime, yet we are not sitting on a cash mountain, something stinks to high heaven.

The fuck is that all about how do we owe money to those SPL clubs we payed Dunfermline back and I can understand Hearts i.e Lee Wallace money but we haven't signed anyone from the other SPL clubs.

I presume Man City is for DaMarcus Beasley or a loan fee for Weiss (can we not just ask them to forfeit the money as if they need it lol)

I presume Arsenal is a loan fee for Bartley

Chelsea must be Tore Andre Flo I can't think of anyone else we have signed from them

Rapid Vienna for Jelavic

St Etienne for Bocanegra

Palermo for Goian

Why the fuck don't we pay our fees either upfront or within a year to make sure we don't build up debts like that.

I was thinking it might have something to do with the pre season friendly, can't think of any other recent dealings we have had woth them.

£26.7m Ticketus, and £14.4m are down to Whyte. that is £41m of the £55, then take off £8m for debenture holders then other debts are £6m (which may or may not have been that level when Whyte took over, but that is normal operating creditors. This is offset by cash in hand (£3m) and operating debtors of £4m which leaves the company at a zero postion before Whyte took over. To that you would have to add on the bank loan of £18m which is in line with what we new this time last year. The BTC and the STC can be laid at the door of the previous regime but it is fair to say while the jury is still out on these, literally, the club were still in a stable financial postion until Whyte took over. Only if the tax cases were settled in court and we lost would we the old regime had a financial issue.

The financial wizard managed to swap a £18m bank loan payable over 18 years with a £27m Ticketus deal payable over 4 years and still didn't pay the VAT man his £4m share or many other bills in the meantime, yet we are not sitting on a cash mountain, something stinks to high heaven.

Are they maybe adding what Whyte will be expecting also, since I feel they r somehow in cahoots with him .