CW might have actually done us a favour

Demo

Setting all the other stuff aside. If he had not wracked up the debt then HMRC would have had the 75% vito over the CVA no wonder they will do deal they have nothing to bargain with.

I am happier tonight the figures are out, part of the answers i have been shouting for.

before you start with the abuse its the taig and i am off to eat some tatties and rattle my beads.

Setting all the other stuff aside. If he had not wracked up the debt then HMRC would have had the 75% vito over the CVA no wonder they will do deal they have nothing to bargain with.

I am happier tonight the figures are out, part of the answers i have been shouting for.

before you start with the abuse its the taig and i am off to eat some tatties and rattle my beads.

that would be assuming they had won. by all accounts, we are going to be paying MORE tax than anyone else, since we are going to give HMRC money to feck off, and this is something we are not guity of.

You've got things back to front, you need 75% to pass the CVA and 25% to block it.

So using your own stunning rational logic he has royally f*&ked us over.

Ah the man who starts hugely negative topics telling us we are fucked and acts shocked and offended when folk question his allegiances.

Pathetic

Way to not understand the figures (tu) . Go you!

Done us a favour.

Phil Betts paid over £200,000 for a few months work.

Sold the Arsenal shares for over £200.000 and put it directly into another of his companies which has, surprise surprise gone bust after some dubious business practices.

Mortgaged off season tickets to the tune of £27 million, used £18 million to pay off Lloyds. The rest of it never came near the club, £5.4 million is missing and £3.6 million is in the admins solicitor's account.

Accepting peanuts for Jelavic because more was paid upfront.

That's before we start to examine the shortfall, G. Smith stated it was £8 million, roughly in line with what we owe HMRC for paye/NIC/VAT, yet the club is still losing money. Why?

This cnut is consistent, takes over a failing business, makes them fail owing millions whilst he makes a fortune.

The only person he has done a favour is himself.

The only person benefiting from CW, whether deliberately or not, is Sir David Murray.

you're right murray has dodged a massive tax bill. and whyte stands to make a fortune and he's probably already made a fortune out the club for the 9 month's he was there not bad for a pound.i would love the club when we are back on a sound financial footing to vigoursly chase these bastards in court they must be liable in some way surely.

fuck craig whyte, i defended him even after adminstration.

he sold our arsenal shares for a measely 200k or whatever it was, and adminstrators say they cant track that cash. Thats enough proof to me that the cunt 1. has never had the funds needed, 2. is a conman, 3. is not a rangers man.

Of the '£134m debt' I reckon CW is responsible for around £34m of that. Now given that we 'may' actually win both tax cases you could delete in best case scenario £84m from the remaining £100m leaving us £16m that SDM is responsible. Worst case scenario it's £100m SDM is responsible for.

Regardless a CVA of upto 35p in the pound would mean the club could be bought through for £45m+ and exit admin at the most.

Not such a bad deal really and this is at the higher end of the CVA pricing.

I think Murray put Whyte in there and all this was planned! might be me just being cynical :sherlock:

I have a feeling this is all a plan been set from the start but cant put it together hope i am right but even if he pulls it off i dont want him near our club when the dust settles.

Whyte buys the Club with money barrowed before he owns the Club with securities(STs)of the Club <cr> Then Monies disappear that have been paid by employees of the Club and the Club itself,that were meant for the Taxman <cr> The excess monies from Ticketus vanishes <cr> Wonder why the fraud squad are sitting on their collective arses,while Whyte sits in the Monaco sunshine :rolleyes: