Is la liga the best league in Europe?

and ironically you are in England .........my point exactly.

By that logic, I could say that everyone outside of Glasgow knows that England has been the strongest league at one point in time which would make what you're saying ironic. Very illogical argument...

You are saying that everybody outside of England knows that the English league has never been the strongest league in Europe but in reality the only person that is saying that - is you.

The fact that you have included the rest of Europe in your opinion does not mean that this is the opinion of the rest of Europe and renders what you're saying meaningless.

It would be ironic that I am in England if what you are saying was proven to be true.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By that logic, I could say that everyone outside of Glasgow knows that England has been the strongest league at one point in time which would make what you're saying ironic. Very illogical argument...

You are saying that everybody outside of England knows that the English league has never been the strongest league in Europe but in reality the only person that is saying that - is you.

The fact that you have included the rest of Europe in your opinion does not mean that this is the opinion of the rest of Europe and renders what you're saying meaningless.

It would be ironic that I am in England if what you are saying was proven to be true.

What a typical English viewpoint , LaLiga has ALWAYS been a technically better league than EPL , all of europe has known it for years , do you ever travel ?

The English love telling the world how great they are and really the only reason they can attract better foreign players is because of Sky tv , nothing else .

The cream of world football plays in Spain and has done for decades.

Also , Barca and Madrid and a few others below them would wipe the floor with anything down there and thats been the case for years .

What a typical English viewpoint , LaLiga has ALWAYS been a technically better league than EPL , all of europe has known it for years , do you ever travel ?

The English love telling the world how great they are and really the only reason they can attract better foreign players is because of Sky tv , nothing else .

The cream of world football plays in Spain and has done for decades.

Also , Barca and Madrid and a few others below them would wipe the floor with anything down there and thats been the case for years .

Again, this is all just your opinion.

There have been eras when the English league was stronger than Spain in my opinion.

And yes I have travelled, although don't think that is too relevant.

Just now La Liga is leading the way. I think most of it comes down to personal preferences though.

I prefer watching the Bundesliga out of EPL, La Liga and Serie A but that doesn't mean it is the best league in the world.

• 2 weeks later...

Quality, and football, probably.

For me the the best league in Europe is the German model though. It's run with the fans in mind, it's exciting, affordable and has a good skill level aswell.

Yeah, it's a bonus, but if a team only aims for that then they are garbage or relegation fodder like Aston Villa.

I'm sure when Nacho slotted away that penalty in Florence you were sitting there calmly going 'Ah, it's just a bonus' :rolleyes:

Which team do you support first and foremost?

Am I the only one suggesting the A-League? We've had seven seasons and five winners!

The La Liga is a good league in terms of players but I would much rather watch the EPL. Bundesliga & Eredivise are the two most exciting.

I'm sure when Nacho slotted away that penalty in Florence you were sitting there calmly going 'Ah, it's just a bonus' :rolleyes:

Which team do you support first and foremost?

Chelsea?

Never been anything less than honest about that fact.

Face it, the Europa League doesn't matter very much to most people. And while 'garbage' might be a bit strong a word, it really is how a lot of people view teams that only go for the Europa League. It's pervaded mentality so much that most teams don't even try to win Europa League matches in the same way people look at the Johnstones paint trophy. :lol:

Talent and technical ability , miles ahead of anything else and has been for years .

Fighting spirit .......sadly lacking .

Well, I suppose thats about as close as we will get to you saying the words 'Its pish' so I'll take it.