Is la liga the best league in Europe?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea?

Never been anything less than honest about that fact.

Face it, the Europa League doesn't matter very much to most people. And while 'garbage' might be a bit strong a word, it really is how a lot of people view teams that only go for the Europa League. It's pervaded mentality so much that most teams don't even try to win Europa League matches in the same way people look at the Johnstones paint trophy. :lol:

Fair enough, I thought you were a Rangers fan. Not sure why you're allowed to post on here if you're not but it's not up to me.

Fair enough, I thought you were a Rangers fan. Not sure why you're allowed to post on here if you're not but it's not up to me.

Im sure he has ties to Rangers too, you asked him what was the team he followed first and foremost which he answered. That in no way suggest he does not also follow The Rangers does it?

La Liga, in terms of quality of players, is miles ahead of the EPL. In terms of excitement, I would rather watch the Bundesliga over the EPL.

The main reason people subscribe to the idea that the EPL is the best in the world is because of Sky. Yesterday is a prime example, for 8 days straight all I seen on Sky Sports is that it will be the "best derby in history", "unmissable", "explosive" etc. It was fucking pish.

The EPL is by far the better league and i'm not just saying that because i'm English. I have a strong dislike for the overhyped EPL bum buys who seem to think the EPL is the be all and end all of football, you know the type who think that WBA and Wigan are huge clubs, far superior to the diddy OF teams just because they get the EPL monies.

I have an equally strong dislike for the generally Scottish La Liga bum boys that for the majority of the time seem to only be arguing for La Liga due to their bitterness about the EPL. The type that think they are the epitome of football knowledge purely because they watch a few La Liga/Serie A/Bundesliga and think that due to the EPL being overated this means that La Liga is better because it's not as overated, it's not.

I've found arguing EPL vs La Liga with English football fans is pointless, they choose EPL with ignorance.

I'd assume the same would occur chatting to a Spaniard about EPL vs La Liga.

Scottish football fans tend to be equally unreliable from their general dislike of EPL, Sky and the British media, probably due to being Scottish yet constantly being subjected to the English media, which is of course going to overhype the EPL. Obviously not saying every Scottish person is the same and has the same bitterness on the subject but as an English person living in Scotland supporting a Scottish team it's what i've gathered (tu)

What the fuck has it got to do with you ?

As much as it has to do with every other human on this planet. Fuck all. It's a wee question, why are you so defensive about your racism?

And once again this little boy is allowed to call folk anything he likes on here ........

Says you. There's no rules about insults on here and you've thrown around more than enough to not be able to call another poster up about it.

What do you even disagree with in my post, it's not like i made anything up. You are a sad man. We all know this and have seen this. You are bitter as fuck (taig like). We all know this and have seen this. You're obviously racist and just can't stand England. God Save Our Queen you rancid poor excuse of a Rangers fan. Go play tig in traffic you fuck face. (tu)

Oh aye and don't call me a little boy, probably bigger than you, especiially when you need to learn how to use ellipsis...

Says you. There's no rules about insults on here and you've thrown around more than enough to not be able to call another poster up about it.

What do you even disagree with in my post, it's not like i made anything up. You are a sad man. We all know this and have seen this. You are bitter as fuck (taig like). We all know this and have seen this. You're obviously racist and just can't stand England. God Save Our Queen you rancid poor excuse of a Rangers fan. Go play tig in traffic you fuck face. (tu)

Oh aye and don't call me a little boy, probably bigger than you, especiially when you need to learn how to use ellipsis...

It had fuck all to do with you ya wee prick but once again you fire your big mouth off , and if i was to spout some of the shit you get away with on here i would hear about it .

There are millions of Scots that can't stand arrogant English fucks like you , and there are plenty in here to , so if you don't like it , do one , to an English forum.....

It had fuck all to do with you ya wee prick but once again you fire your big mouth off , and if i was to spout some of the shit you get away with on here i would hear about it .

There are millions of Scots that can't stand arrogant English fucks like you , and there are plenty in here to , so if you don't like it , do one , to an English forum.....

It's a forum open to anyone, it's not like your posts exclude certain people from viewing them...

You're saying i'm arrogant and you're coming up with really shite arguments to cover your disgusting racism.

I'm not arrogant and what the fuck do you even mean an English forum? Like seriously, please answer this nonsense, what does this mean? Is there a Rangers forum for English people that i've not came across?

You going to go tell all the Yanks, NI bears to do one anaw?

You're a wee wanker and i don't usually go for the "internet hardman" act but i'd fucking love to see you spout this anti English pish to an English persons face.

Oh aye and lastly, millions of Scots aye? I doubt 1 6th of your population are racist.

Will gladly jump in the motor now , and tell you anything i have said on here .

You won't though will you. Go for it, please.

You ever sung God Save The Queen you pussy?