hatred at its highest

ylfb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mates are all the boys I go to the football with, guys in my band, I can honestly say pther than workmates I have no close pals that support that lot, and I want to keep it that way. We've nothing in common, fuck the lot of them.

Same here, its magic.

Its defo calmed down over the last 10 - 15 years but I also believe we have went backwards in the last two years and its all down to their manager. He is nothing more than a bigot who spat on our scarf and thats why I hate the fucker.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and all their rebel/IRA pish has also increased my hatred for them.

Also the fact that they look for anything to tarnish our club and again the fuckers have forgot tpo look in a mirror.

Lastly all their tax advice and how everyone should be paying it. Yep, hippocrites the lot of them as I cant remember the southern irish paying their taxes on their causual work labour days as boats of them streamed into Glasgow in the past 10 -30 years.

My conclusion is yes its gots worse over the last two years and I hate them even more which I never thought was ever possible.

They all think there ultras and rebels, another reason why there hated. And they go out of there way to try and get Rangers name dragged through the mud.

You even have there Celtic supporters association wishing that all Protestant shipbuilders died when the titanic sunk.

They are obsessed with Rangers and religion. Don't think they understand that you can get a Celtic supporting Protestant and a Rangers supporting Catholic.

I've never knowingly come across one of those in all my 55 years.

Williamson on this forum is a Rangers supporting catholic.

Personally speaking, I don't care for the whole religion issue. I'd despise Celtic just as much if they were Jewish, Muslim or humanist.

i have hated them since i was aware of them being very much different to us when we went to primary school. and have hated seeing anything celtic or catholic for many years i wouldnt say my hatred for them has increased since lemmon became manager or all this tax case and administration turmoil we are in at the minute i hated them just as much when burns, hay, dalglish, macari,ect were the manager.i just fucking hate the bead rattling bastards,ira scum loving inbred tramps always cheated never defeated. thank fuck i was brought into this world by proud protestant parents and learned what it was to support the rangers from a very early age :crabflute: for we are the people.

I am and so are most of my cousins

I dont practice religion as ive seen the hurt growing up in glasgow and had enough

But each to their own.

If im good then i hope whoever god is gives me SKY TV so i can watch Rangers, oh and a couple of birds and a few crates of lager per week.

I am and so are most of my cousins

I dont practice religion as ive seen the hurt growing up in glasgow and had enough

But each to their own.

If im good then i hope whoever god is gives me SKY TV so i can watch Rangers, oh and a couple of birds and a few crates of lager per week.

That's worth being good for. (tu)

think we need to take religion out the equation a bit, tho I know we can't totally,...my dad was a catholic who liked them ...but took me to see the Bears until I was old enought to travel myself, this being late 60s and then 70s I grew up hating them as a team and their supporters...my 2 kids were born and christened catholics but due to our EC run in 1992 they and others in their school started followin us..no pressure from me.

for a while after that things were fairly tame in terms of relations between the clubs but since St M and now TLB we seem to have gone full circle especially since todays younger breed of fans on both sides have only known this hatred...as in my youth..

hope this makes some kind of sense...

btw...i now hate the fuckers as much as i did then

Love the Gers more than i hate them. Couldn't give a flyin fuck about them they're irrelevant. One thing that does do my nut in is this 'Scotland's shame' pish they come away with. A quick BJK soon puts them in their place.

Posted a similar thread a cpl of weeks ago, they fuckers want us dead n buried no doubt about it can hardly look at the slimey smug cunts. Its ok to sweep child abuse under the carpet for decades but dont dare sting the taxman. . . . . . . ! Fuckin inbred filth. The great unwashed can have their tainted title but this season will be remembered for the famous glasgow rangers goin into admin. The gers will be back with pride no surrender

I used to be fairly apathetic towards them. As long as Rangers were doing well, they were an irrelevance. Sometimes, I'd want them to win, especially against Aberdeen in the 80's. If they did well in Europe, I'd consider it good for the coefficient. I even felt a touch of sympathy for my Celtic supporting cousins when they lost in Seville. However, my eyes were opened in 2008 when I realised how cynical and manipulative they could be. Using Phil O'Donnell's death to postpone a match when it suited them; making sure they played a few days after Tommy Burns died because it suited them; the mythical Far East tour! Ever since, I've wanted them to be crushed and humiliated at every opportunity, especially in Europe. The introduction of Lennon as their manager has merely enhanced that view. They campaign against our traditional songs, while they get away with greater extremism. The Celtic board are happy to have Lennon there as it prevents scrutiny of their inadequacies - any time there's a problem, they can play the victim card. The only good thing about this awful season is that it will lull them into a false sense of security and keep their hopeless manager in place for another couple of seasons.