Delahunt interview with Whyte just released

jmo21

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know about the Arsenal shares I admit. Having said that I do care about the history, but wouldn't lose too much sleep....but here's the big question IMO...........WHY did he sell them..?

Did he just rake around the cupboards to see what he could flog, and have a jumble sale. Was he really that desperate to get in any wee bit of cash he could grab..? I suppose they'll be a bike sale next !!!

Dismiss it all you want but in mine and many other bears opinions this was a step too far. 100 years of history for 250k that Rangers never seen? Come on tae fuck

I'm certainly not dismissing it, it's part of a long line of misdemeanours that Whyte has carried out. However, in the scheme of things, there are more important matters that enrage me at the moment.

And like I mentioned in my previous post - do you think that Arsenal will reciprocate the charitable actions to help us in our current state of need ??

To be fair to WVB - many people didn't even know the Arsenal shares existed in the 1st place.

I agree with him, while it is another Whyte annoyance - selling them means nothing really, compared to the bigger picture.

Selling a Rangers Asset and puting the proceeds into a company who is in deep shit with the FSA for using client money to pay bills means "nothing really" <cr>

Fukk me :anguish:

Selling the Arsenal shares was a disgrace

whyte is never a Rangers fan ,complete clown of a man

Selling the Arsenal shares just to put the money in another account !!! WHY sell them then ????

The man is a fuckin lunatic and lets hope someone has something on him that will put him away for a few years ...........

"but when everything's died down I hope to be back supporting the team I followed as a boy, of course I do."

Surely it should be...supporting the team I followed since I was a boy.

I think he means Motherwell.

The words went something like this " I know what I've done at Rangers is immoral but I don't care, fuck them""

That part about being a Rangers fan is a complete lie. He was a murderwell fan as a boy but didn't even like sport.

People believe what they want, Murray knew who he was puting in place at ibrox (tu)

Immoral or not but how much would it cost to buy a debt free Rangers?

It would be a lot more than the 10m plus 10mil over 10yrear P Murray appears to be offering to get us debt free.

To be fair to WVB - many people didn't even know the Arsenal shares existed in the 1st place.

I agree with him, while it is another Whyte annoyance - selling them means nothing really, compared to the bigger picture.

If he had been more upfront with what he was doing he might have been able to sell them to the RST or somebody

interesting attitude from someone who can't handle some red and black scarfs with throwing a fit.

Its true, last time I thought about those damn scarves, I fell to the ground, jerking around, pissed myself and bit my tongue in half, but I still think the furore over the shares is a bit of a hullabaloo over nothing.

Hullabaloo.

You gotta love the English language.

Its true, last time I thought about those damn scarves, I fell to the ground, jerking around, pissed myself and bit my tongue in half, but I still think the furore over the shares is a bit of a hullabaloo over nothing.

Hullabaloo.

You gotta love the English language.

Everytime I think about that postage fee I feel light headed!

I like the bit where he says hmrc are the bad guys and every thing would be paid by August. By August we would not have paid 16 months tax. Where was he getting that cash? Oh ANC I hope in business never to use his advisors who were telling h to do this! He is delusional at best but fking off the planet IMHO

Whenever he is interviewed he never gets asked the real tricky questions or is allowed to dodge them with little challenge.

Either shit interviewers or he only agrees to be interviewed on certain questions.

I like the idea of an earlier poster who said Let Paxman have a chat with him.

He probably only gave the interview to delahunt because he's an obvious patsy :anguish:

Make no mistake in another time and another place it's people like whyte who would have sold zyklon b for a tidy profiit and came out with some cock and bull story to justify it :angry: