kenny shiels

Kenny shiels impresses me, a football man with honesty + seems to enjoy winding folk up. Looks like he'd love to get it right up them tomorrow,can you just imagine if they got pumped..especially with 3 sides of thr ground sold to their fans,I would actually wet myself.. :)

I don't like the man at all. One dour bassa.

On a side not I hate the scum winning anything but I would rather they won it away from home than infront of all their fans at the piggery. We haven't had the luxery of winning it at Ibrox for years so why should they win at home and have a party. It's the less of the two evils I suppose

Kenny shiels impresses me, a football man with honesty + seems to enjoy winding folk up. Looks like he'd love to get it right up them tomorrow,can you just imagine if they got pumped..especially with 3 sides of thr ground sold to their fans,I would actually wet myself.. :)

enjoy yer day the morra,the league will be back with the real champions next season

WTF's theSONEofwilliam?

I don't like the man at all. One dour bassa.

On a side not I hate the scum winning anything but I would rather they won it away from home than infront of all their fans at the piggery. We haven't had the luxery of winning it at Ibrox for years so why should they win at home and have a party. It's the less of the two evils I suppose

Not since 2003 :anguish: I agree its been too long (tu)

He's from a proddy family but when you hear him speak of anything to do with that sort of thing he has nothing but disdain in his voice.

The voice of someone who really doesn't seem to give a shit about the whole proddy vs catholic thing on either side these days.

To be fair after what he has been through you can't blame him

To me it doesn't matter what happens ..........Killie fucked those bigots in the final , fucked their treble there and then at the first hurdle. Then when they came to the home of the world leading league champion winners (and that is excluding the ones won during the war) they came to party and got well and truly fucked , fucked as in got it right up them and thir dy of days well and truly, did I mention fucked.

So who gives as flying fuck what happens to them this weekend , the two games mentioned above sickened those bhastards and that to me is all that matters.

08 win the league by lack of integrity Japan my fucking ass and P O'D snuffing it.

12 win the league thanks to various campaigns over the last number of years re refs and our financial problems coming to ahead.

Good coming from this shower of anal abused chunts is that they will keep that loony tune they have as a manageruk.gif

It's an espn tim love in , hopefully killie pump them , so the 13/14 K that travel have a wasted journey , would rather they don't win fuck all , though with us penalised and them being gifted it I would be a wee bit happier for them to have to travel as far away from their home shithole or to a ground with a lower capacity :anguish: