6-0 what a joke...

I cannot believe that Kilmarnock, the same side that beat Celtic in a cup final have rolled over and lost 6-0. I feel embarrased for them, its obvious they wanted the cup so they beat celtic whereas the league means nothing. I feel embarrased for their supporters not only do they have to watch celtic's 'tainted title party' but watching your side getting humped 6-0, and after all Killie's talk yesterday 'we'll stop them'...

I thought I wouldn't mind but I feel sick at the thought of them lifting our title.

Fucking splitarse cunts.

They're shitebags and they know fine well it would have been ours if we never plunged into administration.

Fuck celtc, fuck Neil Lennon, fuck Scott Brown and fuck David Murray.

I was praying there wasn't going to be a thread on this

Fuck them and their "unusual" title as Martin Tyler just described it :lol:

WATP and we have a game to win today

'Lets just say they won it under unusual circumstances.' :lol:

Ignore them.

The only thing that matters is RANGERS.

Spot on 00000042.gif As I mentioned previously their season will not go the way they thought it would , Killie fucked them in the final, they failed at the first hurdle of the treble. They then turned up at our place believing they would rub it in to us and clinch their league and what happened....failed miserably.

simply considering matters on the pitch with their 23 game winning streak and us losing jelavic and naismith in the season i dont think the team were playing well enough to say we would have won the league had we not gone into administration, if we come out of this in one piece i still think the league will be a major ask for next season, in head to head games we've been farr better than celtic at ibrox and there wasnt much in the game at parkhead but they seem to brush aside lesser teams with ease and i can see us majorly struggling away to the likes of dundee utd and hearts. Furthermore fuck neil lennon

what an embarassment kilmrnock are :lol: gave the tims the stadium to have a big party in, with special wee mesasges for them on the scoreboard.

it was more akin to a pub owner renting out a function room for some $$ rahter than a home team trying to win a football match.

not that i could give a shit, just caught a wee report on it on SSN there, doesnt seem as if anyone gives a fuck and even the tims will spend more time argueing the title isnt tainted than actually celebrating it :lol: (job done (tu))