Possibility of St Johnstone in the CL next season

RFC55

4 points behind Motherwell, face both us and the tarriers up there, both of us have fuck all to play for now really and if Motherwell do not to win tommorow against Hibs then it could be an interesting end to the season.

SFA better hope we dont go down the NEWCO route or Scottish football will be stuck with the Irish and Serbian leauges

Haha that ought to work well for Scotland's coefficient eh?

In no way am i disrespecting St Johnstone as if they finish 3rd or 4th for them that is a fantastic achievement. But i cant see them getting past any sides in the qualifying rounds. We would struggle never mind St Johnstone. Imagine St J v Dinamo Zagreb or a Debreceni :( and thats just the 1st round they would play in. Then its a Bilboa or a Chelsea as it stands :lol:

In no way am i disrespecting St Johnstone as if they finish 3rd or 4th for them that is a fantastic achievement. But i cant see them getting past any sides in the qualifying rounds. We would struggle never mind St Johnstone. Imagine St J v Dinamo Zagreb or a Debreceni :( and thats just the 1st round they would play in. Then its a Bilboa or a Chelsea as it stands :lol:

Ha I'm disrespecting them. They'd get fucking murdered! I'm cringing at the thought of how arse-raped Motherwell or st Johnstone would get.

The SFA while it seems arent that bothered by our present situation .

Should begin to realise that no rangers - can they rely on celtic who are unable to win duty free never mind away on holiday

St Jonhstone in the champions league sums the old european cup and what it meant to win your league in your country.

last time they won anything was £10-00 on the lottery .

Newcastle utd i respect the fans for the passion and the love of football

but havent won since they beat us in the fairs cup any trophy of note .? the premiership is not much different but fanbase is .

Hopefully Motherwell get it. Although whatever team gets in the qualifiers will be pumped.

Unless the scum get a super diddy team who's plane crashes on the way to scotland and they get through by default again, no Scottish side will be anywhere near the CL group stages, including Rangers even if we were allowed in next season, which we won't.

Bottom line is we exist in a pish poor uncompetative league being over taken by the likes of shamrock rovers. Things need to change radically in this country but whether they will or not remains to be seen.

Well we have carried Scottish Football for the past 5 -6 years prior to this season.

Who else was there? The manky mob where AWOL.

so you are saying from 2005 -2011

think during that time aberdeen got the the last 32 of UEFA cup, we made Manchester (which we offset with kaunas) and the last 16 of the CL, as well as a Champions league group stage, the beggars made the last 16 of the CL twice along with a champions league group stage under MoN, and a Europa League group stage under Mowbray

so i wouldnt say we carried scottish football, and since we have one more season of the Manchester co-efficient points being on the system scottish football needs a massive season in europe next year to compensate or we will be in trouble in future seasons