I really wish you'd all give it a rest with this tainted title pish

GOAT

The reason the mhanky mob won their first title in four years today wasn't because we got put into adminstration, it was because of us failing to beat St Mirren all season until today, us failing to beat hearts at home at all this season, not being able to beat Aberdeen at home, St Johnstone at home, Kilmarnock home and away, Dundee Utd, the tarriers st the piggery, this list goes on and fucking on.

Throwing away a 12 point lead or whatever it was to them before New Year is what cost us this league let those fenian tramps enjoy their day, when we have ours remember today and it will make it so much sweeter.

Fuck them, and fuck their title.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We fucked up since Naismith got injured, but celtic didn't win this title we lost it.

Would it have made a difference had we not been deducted 10 points? Hand on heart yes! celtic are bottle merchants it would certainly have been interesting to see.

The reason the mhanky mob won their first title in four years today wasn't because we got put into adminstration, it was because of us failing to beat St Mirren all season until today, us failing to beat hearts at home at all this season, not being able to beat Aberdeen at home, St Johnstone at home, Kilmarnock home and away, Dundee Utd, the tarriers st the piggery, this list goes on and fucking on.

Throwing away a 12 point lead or whatever it was to them before New Year is what cost us this league let those fenian tramps enjoy their day, when we have ours remember today and it will make it so much sweeter.

Fuck them, and fuck their title.

So you start another thread on it surely you could have just added that to one of the many other threads rather start another.

I don't think you can deny that this title is tainted.

The impact that the ten point deduction had was obvious enough to see. The mental impact that it had on the players - who knows, but I bet we'd have performed better had that deduction not taken place.

The UEFA Cup year, less so. But talk of any other tim title win in the past few years being tainted is mental talk.

Bull

It's tainted

They know it.

In its purest firm they were not able to beat us for 3 years on our knees until SPL docked us 10

It was over after that.

We were 4 points behind with the rest if the season to go.Those bottle merchants had NO pressure after that.That's always when they fuck up.

Jeezo have you ever heard of shellok going on about they could have won the title if not for that foul in some game that caused their players to drop their game .... to set them back and therefore blew their motivation then the league??

Try 10 fucking points and selling Jelavic??

Tainted full stop.

We would have won the league if we hadn't gone into administration in my opinion.

Well if that's your opinion maybe you should be blaming our players who obviously gave up the day we went into adminstration, eh?

Or maybe like me you'll realise after watching the worst performance i've ever seen from a Rangers team (2-0 Dundee Utd at Ibrox) that just aren't good enough and blaming administration is a good way to cover up this squads shortcomings.

Even before adminstration Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Celtic, St Mirren (twice), Hearts and St Johnstone had all took points of us, not to forget being put out both cups at early rounds and knocked out of Europe twice by minnows.

Of course this title is tainted goat.

I am not saying we would have definitley won this year if we had not gone into admin. But fuck me we would have provided a much better challenge.

Anyone saying that admin and a 10 point deduction didnt seriously hinder our title hopes is a mentalist.

but I bet we'd have performed better had that deduction not taken place.

how can you say that when we threw away a 9 point lead to be 4 behind them by the time we entered administration

as for them being bottle merchants, you dont go on a domestic run of something like 20 wins and a draw without having some form of bottle, aye they fucked up against killie and us, but they done what had to be done to win the league

you could easily say that our bottle went this season as our arses did collapse when we were 9 in front

One day we were 4 points behind, the next it was 14 points! FFs, that is what lost us the title, you take the moral hight ground, just let me call it tainted, because I know they hate it and I love that. ;)

one day we were 9 in front, losing that lead cost us the title not the administration

I don't care what anyone says, Naismiths injury cost us the title. As sad as that is, we were a one man team and would've been miles ahead of them by the time admin came.

Naismith injury cost is the title.

Admin certainly didn't help

Not an excuse, just my opinion

Well if that's your opinion maybe you should be blaming our players who obviously gave up the day we went into adminstration, eh?

Or maybe like me you'll realise after watching the worst performance i've ever seen from a Rangers team (2-0 Dundee Utd at Ibrox) that just aren't good enough and blaming administration is a good way to cover up this squads shortcomings.

Even before adminstration Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Celtic, St Mirren (twice), Hearts and St Johnstone had all took points of us, not to forget being put out both cups at early rounds and knocked out of Europe twice by minnows.

Ok by your logic

We went ahead by 12 points

Lennon dropped 12

We drop 14

Lennon gain 14...

Ok... Game over we would have lost anyway....no point in finishing the season...fuck off

Bad run good run bad run etc...it matters at the End of the season!!

Stupid post