I really wish you'd all give it a rest with this tainted title pish

GOAT

The reason the mhanky mob won their first title in four years today wasn't because we got put into adminstration, it was because of us failing to beat St Mirren all season until today, us failing to beat hearts at home at all this season, not being able to beat Aberdeen at home, St Johnstone at home, Kilmarnock home and away, Dundee Utd, the tarriers st the piggery, this list goes on and fucking on.

Throwing away a 12 point lead or whatever it was to them before New Year is what cost us this league let those fenian tramps enjoy their day, when we have ours remember today and it will make it so much sweeter.

Fuck them, and fuck their title.

I don't agree. The title is tainted.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason the mhanky mob won their first title in four years today wasn't because we got put into adminstration, it was because of us failing to beat St Mirren all season until today, us failing to beat hearts at home at all this season, not being able to beat Aberdeen at home, St Johnstone at home, Kilmarnock home and away, Dundee Utd, the tarriers st the piggery, this list goes on and fucking on.

Throwing away a 12 point lead or whatever it was to them before New Year is what cost us this league let those fenian tramps enjoy their day, when we have ours remember today and it will make it so much sweeter.

Fuck them, and fuck their title.

Partly agree with you - partly disagree.

Whether we like it or not (or condone or accept it) our players could be forgiven for letting their heads and form drop when they got hit with this 10-pt penalty.

Most of us would have been greatly disappointed at that one.

Had that not happened I believe things would have been a lot different to what they are now - I'm convincved in fact.

Aye.....and fuck them and their "tainted" title. :sherlock:

I don't think you can deny that this title is tainted.

The impact that the ten point deduction had was obvious enough to see. The mental impact that it had on the players - who knows, but I bet we'd have performed better had that deduction not taken place.The UEFA Cup year, less so. But talk of any other tim title win in the past few years being tainted is mental talk.

Spot on, we dropped 6 points the 3 week window while the players were negotiating salary reductions. Once it was settled we lost to DU with mostly kids out due to suspensions and injuries and then have had 3 straight wins. Obviously we will never know but without adinistration and and these distractions we could have been 16 points better off. Remember there were also shocking refereeing decisions in both these games. Add that to more pressure on them with us breathing down their necks they may have been prone to drop points, history suuports that, it is easier for them to keep winning with no presure on them. I am just dissapointed that with the big tax case still not settled i do not beleive we needed to be in Administration except that Whyte deliberately drove us there.

I think the OP says what we really all feel. We know we were a bit shit for a large chunk of the season and threw it away. Still though it winds them up to say it.

He certainly is not saying what i really feel, it's tainted and the taigs know it.

I think the OP says what we really all feel. We know we were a bit shit for a large chunk of the season and threw it away. Still though it winds them up to say it.

You don't know 'what we really all feel'.

Pretty well every Championship winning side is 'a bit shit' for part of the season. They certainly have been for a lot of this one.

We did throw away a substantial lead, but all things being equal we might well have recovered and won it.

But things weren't equal, that's why it's tainted.

You don't know 'what we really all feel'.

Pretty well every Championship winning side is 'a bit shit' for part of the season. They certainly have been for a lot of this one.

We did throw away a substantial lead, but all things being equal we might well have recovered and won it.

But things weren't equal, that's why it's tainted.

They were piss poor at the start but it cant be denied they have hit form while we slumped. We had gave up our lead before the 10 points. If we hadn't gave up such a healthy lead and it was around 8 points now I would completely agree but its not its 18. We have had a poor season. I dont really care as long as we come out of admin in a safe and healthy postion.

They were piss poor at the start but it cant be denied they have hit form while we slumped.

What is it with you? It's not for you to tell me what can or cannot be denied.

We had gave up our lead before the 10 points. If we hadn't gave up such a healthy lead and it was around 8 points now I would completely agree but its not its 18.

Thanks for sharing, but I stand by what I said and it doesn't need your agreement.

We have had a poor season.

No shit Sherlock doh