Retro Shirts?

Does anyone know if the retro shirts on the rangers store are gonna be re-stocked or were they a one time deal? Had no idea they were selling the McEwans lager one....now only XL is in stock :disappointment:

Also, the home, away and 3rd kit are all tenners, but the away and 3rd are also out of stock. Again, will these be re stocked or not? I recall this time two years ago that when certain things were out of stock (shorts, keeper shorts etc) they were gone!

Does anyone know if the retro shirts on the rangers store are gonna be re-stocked or were they a one time deal? Had no idea they were selling the McEwans lager one....now only XL is in stock :disappointment:

Also, the home, away and 3rd kit are all tenners, but the away and 3rd are also out of stock. Again, will these be re stocked or not? I recall this time two years ago that when certain things were out of stock (shorts, keeper shorts etc) they were gone!

I'll be up at the Ibrox Megastore on tuesday mate so I'll post at night to let you know.

i have a mcewans lager one (96/97) long sleve, xxl (its more like a xl size) £10 and its yours, the £10 will go towards the black and red scarf (already own one)

Your sellin the nine in a row top, for a tenner?

The 9IAR retro shirt is a honking attempt. Wouldn't buy it if it was 50p. Looks like some cheap tacky attempt thy would be sold abroad

This is so true, it bears little resemblance to the original shirt. As the good lady says I wouldn't buy it either.

yeah the shirts are tight fit, want large you need to buy a xl, want xl you need to get xxl, love the idea but feels like your trying to squeeze into a italy shirt.

Aye, the weans Italy shirt.

Any luck pal? I was only looking online and unable to make it into town. Will be able to go sometime next thursday so hopefully they have the away and 3rd tops

Sorry sorry sorry, got sidetracked on tuesday and my planned visit to the megastore totally slipped my mind.

Can only apologise mate.