Far East Tycoon in Gers Plea

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 40 years ago, a Singaporean boy watched on television as Scottish football club Rangers conquered Europe for the first time by lifting the Uefa Cup Winners' Cup.

A love affair was born.

Today, Mr Bill Ng hopes to take his childhood fascination to a whole different level by buying the famous but now bankrupt club for 20 million pounds (S$40 million)

FFS, how tarrieresque does that sound?

I can't grasp why people do it.

if his intentions are good why the need.

no one cares if he grew up supporting us.

I'm starting to believe that he is the best bid his family's fortune is around £8 Billion pounds and he seems to have allot of plans to develop our brand and the bit about him being a Rangers fan might be true seeing as his other team have No Surrender on their scarves it's a bit of a coincidence otherwise.

£8 Billion? I had a look for him loads last night and couldn't find anything on him? You got any links I can peruse through pal?

I'm starting to believe that he is the best bid his family's fortune is around £8 Billion pounds and he seems to have allot of plans to develop our brand and the bit about him being a Rangers fan might be true seeing as his other team have No Surrender on their scarves it's a bit of a coincidence otherwise.

Just think! the nappy rippers have been trying to break that far east for 10 years, we may do it in 10 months!!! timplosion is imminent.

This guy is not worth £8 Bn he is not part of the same Ng family who are listed as the richest in Singapore Ng is very popular name in singapore, can find nothing about this guy apart from he is a moderately successful businessman.

Theres a guy in my work who has the surname branson but he isn't a fucking billionaire either stop putting 2 and 2 together and making 5.

i really dont give a shit who buys us as long as they have cash to spend and the long term future of our club at heart, we have to explore the bigger markets out there instead of the tiny goldfish bowl that is scotland, even if that means bill Ng owning us the global market will be huge and this guy knows it

What I don't get it always makes me suspicious is people with say 8 billion in assets needing a "consortium".Just buy the fucking club already.