Who do you want?

maxdoblo

259 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want the new owner to be?

• The Blue Knights
    • Bill Miller's American Bid
    • Singapore Consortium
    • Cant Decide

I know there was a thread like this last week but since then the german bid has gone and we now know a bit more about the bids from america and singapore.

I keep changing my mind from day to day and cant see a clear winner. Each bid has good bits and dodgy bits but do we have a clear winner in the fans eyes from what we know of each bidder?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucked if I know. I just hope that whoever does take over proves to be the best option for the long term future of our club. I'd gladly endure a few bleak years if it meant that in years to come my children and my children's children got to enjoy the same success that I have known.

I don't fancy any of them I think were being sold down the fucking river by everyone. TBK = Ticketus debt right off the bat, Yanks = Whytes involved I can smell it, Singapore = Don't know enough about them too quiet for my liking.

not a decent open and transparent bid amongst them, the only one I believe has the best interests of the club genuinely at heart is TBK but their business plan suggests otherwise, the whole thing is a fuck up and I don't trust any of them.

I know there was a thread like this last week but since then the german bid has gone and we now know a bit more about the bids from america and singapore.

Do we know more about the bids ??

Ng has been a Bear for 40 years and Miller wants to share a cold beer with Ally - that's all I know about their bids.

I don't fancy any of them I think were being sold down the fucking river by everyone. TBK = Ticketus debt right off the bat, Yanks = Whytes involved I can smell it, Singapore = Don't know enough about them too quiet for my liking.

not a decent open and transparent bid amongst them, the only one I believe has the best interests of the club genuinely at heart is TBK but their business plan suggests otherwise, the whole thing is a fuck up and I don't trust any of them.

My thoughts exactly.

the scarey things is a decision has most likely been made and we know nxt to nothing about the yanks or signapore plan.

for me tbk is a no no, to much reliance on ticketus for them and i also dont think a fan share option will be successful they way has been mentioned for them.

cant decide as we dont know too much

iam the same as every other bear ,i just want us

back to being a debt free club , managed in a proper manner

and lifting the title again next may :uk:

If the TBK did not have ticketus onboard I would feel a lot more comfortable about their bid,

I was really hoping for Brian Kennedy to emerge, and he may do if the Yank or the Singapore bid looks dodgy.

I am going to go with the sinapore bid as I have a feeling that they are more trust worthy and noble from that part of the world, they don't do lying over there.

None of the 3 of them fill me with glee, but, on the available information I will go with TBK's.

Far too easy to shaft the club and us from either Singapore or the USA. Whilst I don't think Paul Murray has the finances in place and unfortunately probably will never have, I still trust him to never liquidate us.

As for the other 2, just don't know and not enough info at present. Ng would probably be my second choice, but Miller's using of Ally is a cynical ploy to get the support on side, to me that screams "I'm up to no good".

How can anyone seriously pick 1 of the bids as it stands?

We know next to nothing about any of their plans should they get preffered bidder status.

I think if Frankie ca get anymore out of his contact regarding the singapore bid then that would be great as at least we would have 1 bids plans outlined.

Frankie if your reading this get pressing :P

Until we know what the bid STRUCTURE is, and what the BTC looks like, there is no way to make even a wild guess. Not only that, but I am wary about ONLY the Administrators making the decison alone. If we even had Walter or someone that I can trust in the same room at the time I'd feel better.