Bill Ng is leaving few stones unturned in trying to win the bid for Rangers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

US$55mil and US$65mil .. what happened to the billions?

Exacly. Several members were posting his family wealth is around £8B, but ive yet to see a link between him and the Ng family. Excluding the name, ofcourse.

The singapore bid is my preference but this smells of shite

Almost 40 years ago, a Singaporean boy watched on television as Scottish football club Rangers conquered Europe for the first time by lifting the European Cupwinners’ Cup.

he's a right lucky cunt then. it wasn't even on live in this fuckin dump of a country ffs

I can picture the call now:

Ng: Hurrro, Arry?

McCoist: My name's Ally!

Ng: Rats wah ah said. How you do Arry?

McCoist: Who the fuck's Arry?

Ng: You no no you name?

McCoist: Listen Boss, it's 3.00am - what do you want?

Ng: I tlly get riss foo-baw sing in my head...so you tlly hepp me unnastan.

Wassa cawnah keek?

McCoist: SLAM...............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Ng: Hurro? Hurro? Arry? Arry?:

:sherlock:

None of the bidders fill me with confidence to be honest.....Murray & Whyte have made me very wary of any new owners...Hopefully my fears will be eased soon because i hate all this uncertainty its driving me insane.

He aint got pots of dough $55m -$65m they reckon in that article, hope you have some richer pals Bill.

Maybe he has other partners, cos the other day an article had quotes from him stating that he had set aside $20m for this, if that is his worth then I doubt he could afford that

"Former Hougang coach Aide Iskandar recalled how Ng would call him in the middle of the night to discuss tactics."

That's a worry for me.

Also said he got final say on team selections. How many of us would like to fone ally and talk about signings ? Yeah difference is he could. As long as ally has final say I don't care

I can picture the call now:

Ng: Hurrro, Arry?

McCoist: My name's Ally!

Ng: Rats wah ah said. How you do Arry?

McCoist: Who the fuck's Arry?

Ng: You no no you name?

McCoist: Listen Boss, it's 3.00am - what do you want?

Ng: I tlly get riss foo-baw sing in my head...so you tlly hepp me unnastan.

Wassa cawnah keek?

McCoist: SLAM...............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Ng: Hurro? Hurro? Arry? Arry?:

:sherlock:

Arry would just need to leave his phone off the hook in the wee small hours :lol:

If anybody is registered with Likedin, This is his profile http://sg.linkedin.com/pub/william-ng/2a/156/994. (tu)

William Ng

Vice President at UOB

Singapore Banking

Looks like United Overseas Bank are involved.

Vice President is a very low title within banking circles - like 6 to 8 years post University level. In addition, the name William Ng is probably one of the most common names in Asia, so there is little chance that it is him.

UOB is one of the biggest Singaporean banks but I am confident that a) this is not the same guy and b) UOB have nothing to do with it.

Hoping to have more info on the NG bid today.

For the moment, Singapore say they want continuity in the dug-out if successful. Their board members all know McCoist well. If their bid is successful, they will meet with McCoist immediately to discuss future plans. Hoping for more news later.

Hoping to have more info on the NG bid today.

For the moment, Singapore say they want continuity in the dug-out if successful. Their board members all know McCoist well. If their bid is successful, they will meet with McCoist immediately to discuss future plans. Hoping for more news later.

Cheers Frankie look forward to that! Will the names of those involved be known to us Frankie?

I could be wrong but was the channel 4 dispatches programme that had Bryan Robson in it not about signapore business men buying english clubs?

The one where they had the footage of Robson telling the fake business man from channel 4 to buy a championship club, loan players from man utd and then sell up once it gets into the premier for a profit. I'm just wary off anyone after being repeatedly lied to by the parasite for the last 11 months.

I could be wrong but was the channel 4 dispatches programme that had Bryan Robson in it not about signapore business men buying english clubs?

The one where they had the footage of Robson telling the fake business man from channel 4 to buy a championship club, loan players from man utd and then sell up once it gets into the premier for a profit. I'm just wary off anyone after being repeatedly lied to by the parasite for the last 11 months.

See where you are coming from, alas no sell on for us as no EPL, so where does his profit come from?

for all the optimism on here from that guy off gersnet, his quotes have been laughable, either he is ripping the piss and is another chancer or has took some really shite p.r advice

The vast majority of people in the UK never mind Scotland would struggle to believe the obsession that Asia has with football.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knows more about The Rangers than we think. I would doubt that he is a Bluenose in the true sense of the word, but then again, neither was Murray or Whyte, so nothing new there.

If he can open the Asia market for us that will be more profitable in the long run than anything else.

He is definitely worth exploring further, thats for sure.

The vast majority of people in the UK never mind Scotland would struggle to believe the obsession that Asia has with football.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knows more about The Rangers than we think. I would doubt that he is a Bluenose in the true sense of the word, but then again, neither was Murray or Whyte, so nothing new there.

If he can open the Asia market for us that will be more profitable in the long run than anything else.

He is definitely worth exploring further, thats for sure.

In what way could he open the Asia market for us? What benefits would we see?