Clint Dempsey

I've been saying this for years, but if he's still at Fulham after this season I'll be amazed.

He started off as the best Fantasy Football buy ever, but his consistency has picked up even more this season. A fantastic all-round forward, I can see Arsenal or Spurs looking at him.

Dembele is another one in that bracket, and I think is the better player of the two.

Not really relevant, but Frei looks a player as well.

Was going to say this also.

Think they have some good players in the background too. The likes of Sa and Kasami.

They have a very decent side.

Was going to say this also.

Think they have some good players in the background too. The likes of Sa and Kasami.

They have a very decent side.

And in my opinion a very decent (perhaps underrated )manager in Martin Jol he has a good eye for a player.

Dembele is another one in that bracket, and I think is the better player of the two.

Not really relevant, but Frei looks a player as well.

Frei was impressive last night, always looked to take the man on, and often did beat him. Promising player.

Dempsey's a decent a pro athlete as you'll find, far from a cunt. Humble as can be.

See him make it straight for the lads in US shirts yesterday? Fucking stellar. He's a good distance ahead of Donovan as the greatest US outfield player.

Would Wenger alter his system to fit Dempsey or does he replace RVP in the summer?

Dempsey's a decent a pro athlete as you'll find, far from a cunt. Humble as can be.

See him make it straight for the lads in US shirts yesterday? Fucking stellar. He's a good distance ahead of Donovan as the greatest US outfield player.

Would Wenger alter his system to fit Dempsey or does he replace RVP in the summer?

As good as he is and I do like him...he is nowhere near the level of RVP. Robin is younger and has far more ability, the Arsenal fans would go mental if he replaced Van Persie.

Younger... five months.

I'm just saying from a realistic standpoint, not a fan standpoint. There's still no guarantee RVP will want to stay at Arsenal after this season. There are steps up the ladder for a player at his level just like Arsenal would be for Dempsey.

Younger... five months.

I'm just saying from a realistic standpoint, not a fan standpoint. There's still no guarantee RVP will want to stay at Arsenal after this season. There are steps up the ladder for a player at his level just like Arsenal would be for Dempsey.

He is a good player no doubt but imo he is not at the same level as RVP...nowhere near it (Not a dig at the man as not many around are as good as RVP at the minute).

If Arsenal get to the CL then RVP will stay that seems to have been the view all season long. Dempsey I can see going to a Liverpool or Newcastle but not any of the current top 4.

Again, not saying he's at RVPs level at all...........

I could see a fit there, but Wenger would have to finally give up on Walcott. Dempsey and Donovan drift and switch from center to right for the USMNT, good interchange. Him and RVP doing the same would be deadly.

Liverpool would be a step down from Fulham craphead2.gif, but Newcastle would be interesting. Not sure how a guy with 16 league goals the second week of April couldn't do a job for a top 4 side. Harry would love to have a forward who can put the ball in the net right now.

If is widely expected arsenal get podolski Dempsey will not go to arsenal. They play pretty much the same position and podolski is a cut above imo

I'd love to see him on the continent, may be his best option for CL football.

Again, not saying he's at RVPs level at all...........

I could see a fit there, but Wenger would have to finally give up on Walcott. Dempsey and Donovan drift and switch from center to right for the USMNT, good interchange. Him and RVP doing the same would be deadly.

Liverpool would be a step down from Fulham craphead2.gif, but Newcastle would be interesting. Not sure how a guy with 16 league goals the second week of April couldn't do a job for a top 4 side. Harry would love to have a forward who can put the ball in the net right now.

I don't know about Spurs, I think Defoe would have the same goal tally if not more if Harry played him. VDV does not offer the goals he should for Spurs and I have a feeling Harry will be in for a top striker in the summer (one with CL expeirence I think).

I just think the top 4 have enough players who are above Dempsey at the minute. I remember Andy Johnston a few seasons back had a great scroing record and was being touted about but went off the boil.

I really just have a feeling Liverpool will be in for him in the summer, they badly need goals and he fits the bill in that department. Doubt he would turn it down either.