The RST Facebook strap line

Carsons Dog

I guess they'll purchase more shares with the GerSave money if/when the Blue Knight bid is successful.

To that end, I'm getting more and more concerned about the lack of info on how their Ticketus loans are secured. RST Twitter account suggested to me this morning loan security may be based on 'assets'?

Does this mean club assets such as the stadium or training ground? Don't fancy the mortgage route.

I'd be astonished if PM felt this was a good idea.

Fan groups must find out if this is true as a matter of urgency.

I suppose they could write

The Rangers Supporters Trust. Buying shares in [Rangers Football Club plc or successor company/vehicle following current administration process, assuming new owners are willing to sell or that the club continues to survive, and really if liquidation is where we end up then we'll be involved with new founders to keep Rangers going] to bring the club back to the fans.

Not quite as catchy though....what do you think?

I guess they'll purchase more shares with the GerSave money if/when the Blue Knight bid is successful.

To that end, I'm getting more and more concerned about the lack of info on how their Ticketus loans are secured. RST Twitter account suggested to me this morning loan security may be based on 'assets'?

Does this mean club assets such as the stadium or training ground? Don't fancy the mortgage route.

I'd be astonished if PM felt this was a good idea.

Fan groups must find out if this is true as a matter of urgency.

Maybe some of these upstanding Glasgow journalists could ask the questions

Surely TBK aren't going to mortgage Ibrox to Ticketus? Tell us it's not so. :disappointment:

Are you saying you'd be comfortable with any deal with Ticketus being secured on Ibrox Stadium?

Securing the debt on Ibrox or anything else is standard, I'd be more interested in what the payment terms were and whether they were affordable.

Rest assured every other bidder will be raising debt and securing it against the clubs assets.

Securing the debt on Ibrox or anything else is standard, I'd be more interested in what the payment terms were and whether they were affordable.

Rest assured every other bidder will be raising debt and securing it against the clubs assets.

We've had years of people criticising MIH and now Whyte for mortgaging income against assets.

Ng bid apparently offers no debt so assets will not be put at risk. Clearly, there is a lot to think about for bears here.

We've had years of people criticising MIH and now Whyte for mortgaging income against assets.

Ng bid apparently offers no debt so assets will not be put at risk. Clearly, there is a lot to think about for bears here.

Mortgaging income is pretty suicidal for anything but a tidy over for a few months. What Whyte did was ludicrous.

For all I really dislike SDM, the loan he arranged was amazing, something like £30m at £1m per year, well within our ability to pay.

I haven't seen the details of the bids, but I'm surprised at Ng bid having no debt. How does he intend to get around the fact Ticketus own half our ST income for the next 4 years? I would have though every bidder would be doing a deal with them and raising bank debt to pay off Ticketus.

Mortgaging income is pretty suicidal for anything but a tidy over for a few months. What Whyte did was ludicrous.

For all I really dislike SDM, the loan he arranged was amazing, something like £30m at £1m per year, well within our ability to pay.

I haven't seen the details of the bids, but I'm surprised at Ng bid having no debt. How does he intend to get around the fact Ticketus own half our ST income for the next 4 years? I would have though every bidder would be doing a deal with them and raising bank debt to pay off Ticketus.

Yes, I said throughout that Ticketus will be eager to do a deal with any bidder and given the Knights publicised their deal, I'm sure negotiations will have been done on that front - either to pay them off or to lump them in with the CVA.

I'm sure I heard something about Ticketus consulting ten different legal firms about the season ticket deal before finding one that gave them legal comfort.

I think they're in a very weak position but what they do have is the ability to deliver Whyte's holding.

Ticketus are providing an overdraft facility to TBK if they are successful to the tune of up to £10M as I understand it.

As for security, as always it will be by way of a floating charge as in every business.

I have grave concerns over the bids and the way they are structured, but a floating charge over a £10M od facility is not one of them.

I would think a floating charge, including over Ibrox Stadium, has been in place at the club for decades.

the deal for repayment is its to be repaid over 9 years. first two years no repayment then 7 payments thereafter. unless we aren't in europe then that year's repayment is waived.

the blue knights plan is to make us sustainable without European football.

the wage bill for players will be around the 16 million mark that season books bring in. the other 16 million or so we bring in will cover other costs and any euro income will fund extra for players but sustainably. if we earn 7 million that will buy a 2 million pound player on a 5 year contract at 20k a week for example.

clearly the ticketus deal will cut into that.

So, again, Murray's plan is about half a step out of line with Whyte's, and the RST is right up his ass for nothing more than a revolving seat in the directors' box.

Got any more sound advice why TBKs bid is miles ahead of the pack, GS? ffs.... wanker.gif

So, again, Murray's plan is about half a step out of line with Whyte's, and the RST is right up his ass for nothing more than a revolving seat in the directors' box.

Got any more sound advice why TBKs bid is miles ahead of the pack, GS? ffs.... wanker.gif

I'm just describing the bid.

the admins will decide what's leading the pack.

Certainly that is how the club should have been run for a long time and should be run going forward. The absolute last thing we want to do is be back in this situation (ala Portsmouth) in a year or 2 when some bidder's projections haven't come to fruition.